Question about warranty replacement

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
I purchased my JD73- L Tuxedo just over 2 years ago. Each year in May on the anniversary of our joining I condition her with a light coat of Vinci conditioner. However, The middle finger well is tearing at an alarming rate inside the glove. I have tried to reach out to the board bro Vinci rep that I purchased this glove from, and I have not heard anything back.

My question is can I have this fixed on my own? do i need a new glove? is it covered(receipt is somewhere)? what are my options? Thank you in advance for all of your help!!

Last edited:

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
THe glove would not be covered after 2 years of use. There are a handful of glove doctors that will replace the interior glove lining but at that price for services you might as well buy another glove.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Your best bet is to take multiple pics of the problem area and call Vinci and speak with Wayne. No rep on here is going to be authorized to offer a return or know exactly how Vinci will handle this.. He will be able to take care of you better than a rep could. I would like to know who your rep was that he couldnt even be bothered to acknowledge your issue.

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
Your best bet is to take multiple pics of the problem area and call Vinci and speak with Wayne. No rep on here is going to be authorized to offer a return or know exactly how Vinci will handle this.. He will be able to take care of you better than a rep could. I would like to know who your rep was that he couldnt even be bothered to acknowledge your issue.

Ok, I tried to take pictures of the problem area... There is just no way for me to get the camera in the glove far enough to take a picture of the Middle finger well inside the glove. I can say though that the rip goes from the end of the middle finger to just above the middle knuckle on said finger.

As for the Rep, I would rather not out his name publicly as I do not know his situation in life. If you message me we can try to figure it out as maybe you know more than I do.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
How much do you a play?

And just FYI there isn't any glove company that is going to warranty their glove after 2 years of use. I am not trying to be an *******, so please don't take it that way.

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
How much do you a play?

And just FYI there isn't any glove company that is going to warranty their glove after 2 years of use. I am not trying to be an *******, so please don't take it that way.

I play league once a week and tournaments 3 weekends a month for the most part.

I understand what you are saying about warranty length. My only argument to that is if a company says it is above the rest in quality, something like this should not happen. Don't get me wrong, I have been nothing but satisfied with the quality of the glove, to the point where I bought another for when I pitch.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I understand and you are asking a valid question. I know that I sold a glove to my friend about 4 years ago and it is a limited series model. He plays probably 2-3 times a week plus a tourney twice a month. The lining on his glove finally ripped but that's after 1,500 games or so, which is a lot for any glove obviously.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
cut your fingernails. glove linings dont typically just rip after 2 years. sounds like you have put lots of games on yours...... but to go to your rep or manufacturer of your glove or anything for that matter after two years is pretty funny. it wouldnt hurt to contact vinci, but i doubt they would do anything for you. good luck