Rain, Rain Go Away

sqwrl11

Starting Player
Have 14 teams so far for the E division and 12 for the C/D division for KY Super State in Louisville. Hope to see most of you down there!

sqwrl11

Starting Player
I'm trying to talk JD into it. We only have 3 C teams. That's what will probably happen and then give the same prize package to the highest D team.

sqwrl11

Starting Player
E is pretty good too. This is definitely a good field of teams in both divisions. The winners are going to earn it.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I won't be there either tonight. Work has been a pain in the ass and late meetings tonight.

I'll be there next week if that's good for you

ICE14

All pro punter
Renewed the League Night Larry fantasy football league today. If you played last year and wanna continue to do so, your league fee ($10) is due by september 1.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
you can have my spot. last year was my last year doing FFB. going into this year with no team to follow. just watching as an avid spectator.

bengals have lost my allegiance. adam jones is to thank. you let that clown do what he did "allegedly" and keep him on your roster, then **** you. I'm out.

maybe the raiders will have a good season. leaning on them, esp if they move to vegas in a couple of years

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
you can have my spot. last year was my last year doing FFB. going into this year with no team to follow. just watching as an avid spectator.

bengals have lost my allegiance. adam jones is to thank. you let that clown do what he did "allegedly" and keep him on your roster, then **** you. I'm out.

maybe the raiders will have a good season. leaning on them, esp if they move to vegas in a couple of years

But Marshawn Lynch sits down during the national anthem! Be outraged. Stay woke

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
he can do whatever the **** he wants. am I a fan of disrespect for those that gave their lives so he gets to live free and get paid millions for playing a game? nope, but it's his right to.

#wideawoke #putroberteleebackup