Rain, Rain Go Away

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
oh and I just finished ep 4 of Ozark. kind of slow so far, but pretty good. could have condensed it into 8 instead of 10 I'm sure

Bdub12

Starting Player
The only episode I didn't like was the look back episode before everything started, but it explains a lot.

I'm on "the killing" now. It's a good one too.

Bdub12

Starting Player
Also, anyone want to golf on Sunday in the ducks outing? $60 unlimited beer and food after. Starts at 1. Playing with herts, Kyle and I.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
The only thing we normally use BJ for is an occasional iron shot and several putts. For whatever reason he's usually money with the flat stick

sqwrl11

Starting Player
We haven't. Thanks for letting me know.

Toby, if you aren't spreading dirt on a parking lot for a new field for a tournament we can play together again.
I will know for sure by tomorrow if I'm good. If you find someone else in the meantime, go ahead and grab them. And yes, how hard was it to find a peg for a base and put it in there.............geez!

Bdub12

Starting Player
I will know for sure by tomorrow if I'm good. If you find someone else in the meantime, go ahead and grab them. And yes, how hard was it to find a peg for a base and put it in there.............geez!
I have 3 Zimas (with jolly ranchers), probably 3 soco and lime shots, some wonderful caramel apple concoction cubby made in Louisville waiting for my team to help me finish off

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I gave him my old nike sumo2

still have yet to hit the cobra. don't care what it sounds like...only if it sends it

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I moved my bag the other day and I think I only have five clubs left. How many more do I need to break to justify buying a new set?