Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

thaynes

just put my order in will post when i get it :D been putting it off for 3 years but its my birthday present :D

lawrencec

Addicted to Softballfans
null-4.jpg

campwest

new Royal and Grey Custom

Ordered November 11 and received today December 19. Not too bad for being holiday season and that I ordered right as the horrific typhoon was hitting the Philippines. Anyhow, I really couldn't be happier with the customer service from Chad and the glove is a true beauty... I was giddy as a school girl when I opened the box this evening. The glove is inspired by my home team Kansas City Royals and the mitt used by gold glove first baseman Eric Hosmer, though obviously in OF pattern rather than 1st base pattern. The specifics... HOH 12.75" Pro302 with H web and conventional back; Royal blue shell, pocket, laces and stitching; Grey web, binding, and welting; Silver embroidery; Black palm liner; Embossed palm and fingers. Pictures are better than words...

SKl9JvH.jpg

G5Npx26.jpg

in1iQhO.jpg

VsTXekc.jpg

wyhHCnt.jpg

Custom all mesh back Pro12-6

Got this all mesh back pro12-6 almost 2 weeks ago. I really wanted it to be a 12" pro200-6 but it looks like its almost the same and I got hooked up so beggars can't be choosers. I got it with dry stiff horween the thumb and pinky are really stiff and thicker than normal HOH's I've seen and handled. Awesome glove I really love this glove I'm gonna have a hard time gaming this one and getting it dirty!! Lol

I also got it with the pittards palm lining which feels incredible.

[/quote]

jethrodub

Coach
Just received the new custom! Unfortunetly it was an xmas present from the wife so the unboxing will have to wait until i get home. Not sure im going to be able to wait that long...

Will post some pics after opening. PRO1000-6 12.25.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
She's going to make you do the dishes, fold laundry, vacuum, etc. before she brings that box out of its hiding place.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
How does one order this particular glove thru the Pro Shop? I see the Custom thru Rawlings Gear, as well as the SLC from Eastbay. But I see no site from the Pro Shop.

Thanks

you have to have a connection to someone who can put a pro dept. order through.. they're not typically available to the general public

gjd

Starting Player
I have a question - how come I can get some states but not others? You can get the flag of Honduras, a country that does not play baseball on a custom Rawlings but not Wisconsin..?

fluffy15

Addicted to Softballfans
rawlings pro504

Just wanted to share. Ordered 8/20/14, got it 10/17/14. Thanks Chad.

went with a classic look, tan with gray welting, gold stitching, dark tan lacing and lining.

photo32_zps1853c956.jpg

photo12_zpsd71c598f.jpg

photo23_zpsbe6804d1.jpg

photo4_zpsb1ee6fc7.jpg