Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Just got this beauty in the mail today...5 weeks from order being placed to the glove being on my hand... 12 1/4 Pro 1000H, Jtan throughout, with dark tan (jtan k ) laces, and split welting...ordered through chad
0216161650.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0216161650b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0216161650a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0216161650c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
in person the leather looks a lot more like the pics of the model # and back of glove pics than the slightly orangy look of the other 2 shots...came out exactly the way I wanted it, and for a nice price :)

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got this beauty in the mail today...5 weeks from order being placed to the glove being on my hand... 12 1/4 Pro 1000H, Jtan throughout, with dark tan (jtan k ) laces, and split welting...ordered through chad
0216161650.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow too funny I ordered a 302CV-6 Custom in this exact colourway a couple of weeks ago. I will be staring at these pics until it arrives. :)

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is custom #2 of 2. Ordered March 29th, arrived May 9th.

This is a Rawlings HOH PRODCT 13" in Dark Shadow Nubuck Suede with Black laces, lining and binding. Has my son's initials and birth year embroidered.

Hand stall is tight, feels really good TIP. This glove feels a bit lighter than other DCT's that I've owned. The pictures do not do it justice. It's almost too nice to use.

Last edited:

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is custom #1 of 2. Ordered March 29th, arrived May 9th.

HOH PRO302-6 in JTan with dark tan laces and lining, split grey welting.

If I can come up with an excuse for another custom, it will be pretty close to this. I love it. I like the DCT too, but the horror show that is relacing one of those keeps me from loving it!!!

stuntdoogie

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to buy a custom HOH Pro1000 mod trap 12 1/4" and really like the color way on this HOH56SH. Which colors on the SBF builder app are on this glove? Primo with Tan lacing?
9s4ihj.jpg

qycort.jpg

2qjjdxh.jpg

Last edited:

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I can finally contribute! The first glove I used as a child was a blue Tim Raines signature series and ever since I have wanted another blue glove. The wife got me this for our anniversary:

Pro303 HOH

FmdskIyl.jpg

Looks awesome. Love the white on blue.

Jchap

Custom PRO205-4 HOH.
Tan Horween, Vegas Gold stitching, split gray welting, tan laces, red embroidery, gold stamping

[GALLERY=media, 26295]Image by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:24 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26297]Image by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:25 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26298]Image by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:26 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26296]Image by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:25 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26302]Image by Jchap posted Oct 5, 2016 at 9:22 AM[/GALLERY]

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
First one arrived yesterday and sent out to the board member that bought it. I would assume he will post pics soon.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Here is custom #2 of 2. Ordered March 29th, arrived May 9th.

This is a Rawlings HOH PRODCT 13" in Dark Shadow Nubuck Suede with Black laces, lining and binding. Has my son's initials and birth year embroidered.

Hand stall is tight, feels really good TIP. This glove feels a bit lighter than other DCT's that I've owned. The pictures do not do it justice. It's almost too nice to use.

Hey Felks, how is the suede leather compared to regular HOH? I see you mentioned it feels lighter, how does it clean up? I saw a glove in brown suede and wondered about it's longevity, but I have nothing similar to base it on.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Felks, how is the suede leather compared to regular HOH? I see you mentioned it feels lighter, how does it clean up? I saw a glove in brown suede and wondered about it's longevity, but I have nothing similar to base it on.

Right now, it's a shelf queen. I'm too afraid to use it, which is why I bought the Primo Sherry DCT as well. But, I have a feeling that the suede feel will just wear off over time and it'll be just grey.

It's funny because I didn't even order the Nubuck Suede, I ordered the JT Dark Shadow and they made it with the wrong leather. I decided to keep it because it's a beautiful glove.

It is significantly lighter than my Primo Sherry HOH custom DCT. I will weigh them both this week along with my JTan 302.

EDIT: I wonder if there are any pics around of a used Jacoby Ellsbury PROJR7-50 from a few years back, that was the same Nubuck Suede, although it was a black palm.

Last edited:

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Right now, it's a shelf queen. I'm too afraid to use it, which is why I bought the Primo Sherry DCT as well. But, I have a feeling that the suede feel will just wear off over time and it'll be just grey.

It's funny because I didn't even order the Nubuck Suede, I ordered the JT Dark Shadow and they made it with the wrong leather. I decided to keep it because it's a beautiful glove.

It is significantly lighter than my Primo Sherry HOH custom DCT. I will weigh them both this week along with my JTan 302.

EDIT: I wonder if there are any pics around of a used Jacoby Ellsbury PROJR7-50 from a few years back, that was the same Nubuck Suede, although it was a black palm.

That DCT looks awesome man. So nice.

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
I have to admit ive spent some time playing with that rawlings glove builder. Just havent pulled the trigger yet.