For Sale/Trade RD28 asa 28oz Swagger 27oz

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
For trade or sale I have a 28oz RD28 asa #2464/3000 and a Swagger 27oz. The RD28 has some pretty good webbing very little endcap wear no rattles honestly it didn't get used much over my 26oz RD. It has a hockey tape grip and a gnr on it. The swagger i have has some slight webbing very hard to see no rattles very little endcap wear. Stock grip.

RD28 $175 shipped SOLD
Swagger $60 shipped SOLD

Trades I would be into are J3a 27oz or 2014 Juggy 27oz. Also a mercy 25oz or 26oz.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 27oz Returnable J3A. It does have a slight paint crack but it is diagonal not vertical. Not opened up like the verticals do. Only about 2" long in black under J3 so hard to see and I haven't put packing tape on it as it has not changed in about 700 swings. Bat has about 1500 cuts with very few being 52/300. Has outlived my 2 other J3A by double. We just started compression testing and 52/300 ball and it failed. I can text pics and will throw in a 26oz Cf4St that also failed compression with about 2000 cuts on it.Both bats in great shape as I take care of them and have had them both since NIW. Both bats for the Rd28. lmk

Erdrikds

I'm just trying to hook bros up. Deal pending on the swagger.

Erdrikds

No thanks on the J3a. I have one that has the paint crack and I'm not sure how much longer it will last. Also my 26 RD just got a sharktooth at the endcap so I'm not ready to tread anymore water with cracked Demars.

kentdaddy12

Addicted to Softballfans
27 Boogeyman? it's a non warranty with a paint crack...I've hit at least 25 balls right on the paint crack and it's not changed one bit...

Erdrikds

No thanks only Demars for me. Also no more cracks to deal with.

Erdrikds

Still up for sale or trade I hit 20 balls in bp yesterday with 300's and hit 14 out with it. If no interest follows I'm going to hang onto it. I need a new vehicle which is why I'm selling.

Erdrikds

Bump it up. I would take pretty much any new Demar 27oz or less.