Really??? Extendeds selling for that much!??

berglin11

Addicted to Softballfans
I am just a bit blown away by the prices on the Extendeds on the board right now. Are NIW really going for near $500? Used/decent shape for $375+. Thats nutty.

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
they are worth a hell of a lot more than an RD28 IMO. no way RD28's should cost more, they are not in the same league.

96packers

OG Titletown
I got a RD28 for 550 you can buy ! talk about overpriced !

OG extended's and OG Flex's less the a RD28 by 50-100... are you crazy ??????

Gathman_4

Call me Nighthawk
For real the RD-28 prices are out of control. I kinda figured the ext and flexs would rise but not to be surpassed by the RD-28...

hinzy

}}i{{
RD.jpg

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
out in cali we have carls jr....same ****, different laguage speaking employees running the drive thru:)

Ptpizza

Extra Hitter
Rd28 are pretty end loaded and a lot of flex which made it harder to hit .I had one and didn't like it.sold it for 200 after a season.but when you do get a hold of it ...bombs away,like 350 plus.wish I still had it to sell for 400. IMO overrated.I saw some niw Easton ext and flex for 750 each.holy crap!

Last edited:

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I've owned more Extended's and Flex's than I care to think about but none of them hit as well as the RD28 for me. Take that for what it's worth but neither of my well broken in OG's have been out of the basement in over a year because the RD is all I need. :)

scoopmachine11

I've owned more Extended's and Flex's than I care to think about but none of them hit as well as the RD28 for me. Take that for what it's worth but neither of my well broken in OG's have been out of the basement in over a year because the RD is all I need. :)

i respect your opinion but i just cant believe this. i have owned 4 rd28's in different weights and like 15-20 OG eastons. i have hit them all A TON in BP and i know for a fact that the rd28 is behind the OG extendeds, OG flex, and even a broken in scn9. that being said......as far as demarini's, i hit farther with my cf3 than i do any rd28, and i paid 149 each for the cf3's.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
i respect your opinion but i just cant believe this. i have owned 4 rd28's in different weights and like 15-20 OG eastons. i have hit them all A TON in BP and i know for a fact that the rd28 is behind the OG extendeds, OG flex, and even a broken in scn9. that being said......as far as demarini's, i hit farther with my cf3 than i do any rd28, and i paid 149 each for the cf3's.

It has more to do with what's going to work best for the person swinging the bat. We're comparing a stiff, balanced bat to an endloaded, softer barrel, softer handle bat. I've hit two Extended's until they broke in half and one RD until it broke, plus all the others I have that are still going and I still hit farther with the RD.

I own or have owned every top ASA bat and have never swung anything as good as the RD28. For me, it's the best bat out there, regardless of the price when I bought or the prices now. I bought most of mine at or less than $200 and knew it was an outstanding stick 2 years ago, which is why I stocked up on them. I still swing them because IMO, they're the best ASA bat, hands down.

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
how much could i get for a 34 - 30 oz exteneded with about 75 hits on it . I have one that i will not sell bcause it is ridiculous

scoopmachine11

It has more to do with what's going to work best for the person swinging the bat. We're comparing a stiff, balanced bat to an endloaded, softer barrel, softer handle bat. I've hit two Extended's until they broke in half and one RD until it broke, plus all the others I have that are still going and I still hit farther with the RD.

I own or have owned every top ASA bat and have never swung anything as good as the RD28. For me, it's the best bat out there, regardless of the price when I bought or the prices now. I bought most of mine at or less than $200 and knew it was an outstanding stick 2 years ago, which is why I stocked up on them. I still swing them because IMO, they're the best ASA bat, hands down.

how do you rank the cf3 with the rd28? those two feel similar to me, but the cf3 hit farther.

chris22186

Addicted to SBF!
I think the recoil is an underrated bat...Everyone that has one seems to be hitting the **** out of the ball!

ss_stud

Addicted to Softballfans
recoils which are like 200 are very similar...i lmao at knuckleheads getting caught up in hype

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
how do you rank the cf3 with the rd28? those two feel similar to me, but the cf3 hit farther.

I like my CF3 but can't say I like it as much as the RD. I wasn't much of a fan of the Phenix last year either but I'm starting to like it more and more over the winter. I'm looking forward to swinging it again once the snow melts.

recoils which are like 200 are very similar...i lmao at knuckleheads getting caught up in hype

A Recoil is nothing like an RD. I can't imagine a more different bat, actually and you won't find a new Recoil close to $200 anymore. A Recoil has a super stiff handle and barrel and feels nothing like an RD when you swing it.

rightsideswine

Banned User
I am just a bit blown away by the prices on the Extendeds on the board right now. Are NIW really going for near $500? Used/decent shape for $375+. Thats nutty.

its because they are banning scn3's and rd28's in a month so everyone is getting top dollar for the scx3 because its going to remain legal until next year.

i love starting rumors