Received your SS gift? Post here.

ncrdablross

No HR Club
Well I got my SS gift already! Was a nice surprise to see it so early.

Got me a gift card to a local hunting and fishing store! Was on my list.

Thanks to Lucky013!!! (I believe he is the only one from Germany)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

HITTS

If you enter the house via the garage ck your porch more often. SS sent text asking if i recieved pkg.? I have most deliveries made to my wifes business. I asked her if anything came in at the ofice. She said nothing in the last week. She suggested I ck the front porch. I found my gift. I want to thank notgood27 for an outstanding gift. I will use this bat in January when I hook up with my team in Menefee, Ca. I will post pics in a bit.
Thank-You again Matt.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
If you enter the house via the garage ck your porch more often. SS sent text asking if i recieved pkg.? I have most deliveries made to my wifes business. I asked her if anything came in at the ofice. She said nothing in the last week. She suggested I ck the front porch. I found my gift. I want to thank notgood27 for an outstanding gift. I will use this bat in January when I hook up with my team in Menefee, Ca. I will post pics in a bit.
Thank-You again Matt.

What bat? We need pics lol.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
:ttiuwp:

Come on guys, I wasn't back on the site soon enough to participate this year (Stupid Bronchitis and Pneumonia) and it's killing me......so pics of your gifts help me get through the day.

HITTS

Pics or don't post anymore in here

What bat? We need pics lol.

:ttiuwp:

Come on guys, I wasn't back on the site soon enough to participate this year (Stupid Bronchitis and Pneumonia) and it's killing me......so pics of your gifts help me get through the day.

Thank-You again Matt
Here you go.
http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=4684&pictureid=67169

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=4684&pictureid=67171

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
I got something today, but I don't want to post anything until I find out who my guy is so I can thank him.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
The gifts keep coming! Added another picture.

Now I wonder who it was that said the reason there was no name on the first package package one was because you might have more gifts coming........hmmmm who was that :thumb:

Nice fishing gear there....not going to lie, I am a little jealous.

ncrdablross

No HR Club
Now I wonder who it was that said the reason there was no name on the first package package one was because you might have more gifts coming........hmmmm who was that :thumb:

Nice fishing gear there....not going to lie, I am a little jealous.

Yep you were correct. Going to give some of it some use this weekend.