Received your SS gift? Post here.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is what I got, but I am not saying thank you since I don't know who it is:

4rhv.jpg

z9v6.jpg

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Before you tell me to post pics I will tell you to EAD since I havent loaded them yet. I am assuming sleeping4matty is my santa, and honestly dont think anyone can match the gift he gave me. 27oz Portent! there aint nobody touching that gift this year. Thank you sir your gift is absolutely amazing.

HITTS

Before you tell me to post pics I will tell you to EAD since I havent loaded them yet. I am assuming sleeping4matty is my santa, and honestly dont think anyone can match the gift he gave me. 27oz Portent! there aint nobody touching that gift this year. Thank you sir your gift is absolutely amazing.

Come on post the pics. Don't frustrate us IJS.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla

Giggity-Giggity....that is the bomb gift right there....It's Karma Matt for all the good things you and M2 do for us Combatants...enjoy the amazing gift buddy...I want to be invited for the first BP session. I will bring the BLL.

sleepin4matty

Management Material

I will neither confirm nor deny until pics have been posted :thumb:

HITTS

Come on lets see the pic or it didn't happen.:pics:

mihklo

I got a pic of it. But don't know how to upload it now that photobucket has changed. Anyone with any insight?

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
You might be on the mobile site. Go to the bottom of the page and click on full site.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Just as ugly as those 2. Lol but in the purple and yellow variety.

Ugly?! Hey now! :D

I love my tree...have been doing it for more than a decade now. I use black lights on it that I got one Halloween because they show up as a nice, deep purple. The "purple" you get at Christmas time looks pink.

You know you got jelly last night when I texted those pics, LOL. :p