Buyer Beware rgb2573 NGTG ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
All he had to do is TELL ME if there REALLY was an issue..... I think the issue was he never got the bat and never had it to sell me in the first place.

He couldn't have been too stuck when he said he was driving and would text me the tracking when he stopped. So, I don't buy the "STUCK ALL WEEK ****". I told him Sunday to just overnight it to me and make it right, he would not ship me the bat. He NEVER OFFERED me the bat even though I had asked for it. If he was snowed in, all he had to do is tell me. Now, if I wanted to be a real ****, I would look up his zip code, his post offices and post the weather and their schedule there....

He is a dead beat dealer and cannot be trusted. This has cost me a week of looking as well as the embarrassment of telling my friend the guy that I paid F'd me. All he had to do is GET ME THE BAT, not just take my $290 for a test ride for a week without at least paying me interest. All he had to do is man up and tell me the truth. I understand **** happens, but don't be dishonest.

I fully agree with you that with better communication this deal could have been completed (assuming he did have the bat).

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
still no receipt from this guy. He may be in Morganton on feb 20 when i am playing there. I will keep everyone posted

cletawsky

Addicted to Softballfans
the guy with the guitar hasn't heard anything from him:mad:...he ignores me, i can't do anything about it because i live in canada. I have called, texted, and pm'd him. I hate scumbags... one of you guys playing in the tournament please bring this up (he needs to start an insurance claim because he has my money and i have a broken guitar and thats not what i paid for).

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
the guy with the guitar hasn't heard anything from him:mad:...he ignores me, i can't do anything about it because i live in canada. I have called, texted, and pm'd him. I hate scumbags... one of you guys playing in the tournament please bring this up (he needs to start an insurance claim because he has my money and i have a broken guitar and thats not what i paid for).

not good at all.:mad:

3-Bag

bump.gif

mlp2435

Shinin'
i cant believe this guy wont even defend himself.. especially after all the people that know him.. unreal

cletawsky

Addicted to Softballfans
yea the one time i did get ahold of him i told him there was a NGTG thread about him and it was getting ugly...he didn't really care.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Have you started a thread about the guitar? If not, please do. Also, have you filed a paypal claim?

AJ22

Super Moderator
Alright ... below I believe is what is owed. Also, a possible facebook link to him as a member there.

OverDaFence's deal is done and this is his thread. Even though the end result is not what OverDaFence wanted, it is done as he was giving all his money back.

The below names need to bump their own feedback or start their own feedback thread on rgb2573. I am not defending rgb2573, but feedback threads are needed if a member is NGTG, which it is pretty obvious here.

hes been on mine since last month. I started a thread on this. He never came through for me either. Sent bat but not the receipt as promised. Still has not completed our deal yet and its been over a month.

mine either..bought a guitar off him a while back and said he would ship the next day. He wouldn't respond to my pm's on when he shipped it, it eventually took him a week to ship it out. He only shipped because i called him and let him know about the NGTG thread about him. Got the guitar a few days ago and the body was completely cracked in half. Now he is ignoring my pm's again about filing an insurance claim, and he has definately been online since. This has been a very painful deal to try and complete...I am also about to start a NGTG thread about another bro who also sent me an item that got damaged and wont start an insurance claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.