Salomon Speedcross 3's?

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Picked up some Fellraisers pretty cheap from the rain forest... depending on the color/size you are looking for they are a steal...

mtfdben58

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up some Fellraisers pretty cheap from the rain forest... depending on the color/size you are looking for they are a steal...

Second this. Very nice

Mine were $72. But I had a $50 gift card. I have wore them since i got them. Very comfortable and I can honestly say they look like they will hold up for a long time.

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got some Fellraisers. They feel great. Haven't played in them yet.

Stop posting links to other sites. I don't want to have to delete this thread.

pontiacfb78

Star Player
I picked up a pair of the SC3 GTXs last fall, and have worn them ever since. They are spectacular for infield, and pretty good in the OF. I will say they are a bit hot on warmer days. I might pick up a pair of the regular ones or the fells for the summer.

I've probably got about 40-45 games on them, and the nubs are only just noticeably worn. Some of the outer nubs still have that dot in the middle showing. I bet I'll get another 50 games before I start slipping in the grass. I used to go through a set of studs on my cleats about every 50 games, so this is looking good. The boot of the shoes are hardly worn at all, so I can't imaging that would be why they would need to be replaced.

evelynshirleymo

I've read reviews on all kinds if stores that sell them and have read nothing but great things about how good and comfortable they are for running. I wanted to get some guys perspective that own a pair on how they are for softball, with the lateral movement, change of direction, sudden stops and all of the different moves we make while playing a game of softball.

1. Are they worth the extra money that you will pay over a regular pair of name brand "turfs"?

2. How do they run in terms of size?

3. How good of traction do they provide on the various surfaces (dry mud/clay/dirt, wet mud/clay/dirt, dry grass and of course wet or damp grass?
Should have made him read the threads.
o.png

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
jbo, why can't we post up places that sell them? the sbf store doesn't sell them so its not a competitor.

explain please.

Joker

because they are competitors, they don't have to sell the same exact product to be a competitor

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
yet somehow theclymb and amazon are not competitors?

and if jbo is going to patrol a thread he needs to go back and delete all the other mentions of the one site i posted as plenty still exist is this thread.

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
STP has softball gear...if you are into sleeveless Rawlings jerseys that are seconds. Think I even saw a Hammer on there once. So yeah, technically competition.