Salomon Speedcross 3's?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
WTF spikecross?

if they made any other colors besides red i'd get a pair to accompany my non spiked.

oh wait, they only make ****ing baby sizes.

i'll go on a 10-15 mile hike in dirt, mud, snow, whatever.. my socks are clean and dry at the end of it.

I have 13 and I thought I saw 14 I thought. Are you all Shaquilicious or sumptin?

stork

sierratradingpost.com

Use code: HXT1606H

Think it ends Monday at midnight MST. For me it comes up $63+shipping ($7-8 probably) for S3's or Fellraisers.

Joker

i need another pair of kalalau's, they are great everyday walking around shoes and good in the snow

stork

I hiked the Kalalau a couple years ago in my Mizzy's Ronins. Hope this helps.

stork

Just took this pic for yank so I will post it here if it helps anyone. 2 smaller pair are 12.5 (including said Ronins) in Mizzy, and larger are 13's in Mizzy and Salomon. They are essentially identical size-wise imo as far as space in toe-box. 12.5's are obviously a little more snug but sometimes I like it with a little less movement up there. I wear 13 on basically everything else.
Hard to tell, but heels are lined up.

Devo23

SOFTBALL--23
Most comfortable shoe I have ever wore. Great for trail running, softball etc. Can't go wrong. I have actually had a pair of the Chinese knock off speed cross 3's. The sole was gone in a couple of weeks and they fit like crap.

IMD28

The Veteran
I just bought a pair of Speedcross 3 CS....now I just have to wait a few months to be able to try them on a diamond.

I just bought a pair of Speedcross 3 CS....now I just have to wait a few months to be able to try them on a diamond.

Got a pair via warranty.

The other pair is still in good enough shape to be playable. Eyelet tore which is inconvenient, but the nubs are mostly in tact.

Great investment. 2 shoes for like $80. lol