Salomon Speedcross 3's?

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
3828C020-DF24-47FD-BD0B-F591125D1411_zpsdmer5jyx.jpg

Just got these bad boys. Loving them so far, lighter than the SC, and the lugs seem a good bit longer. The configuration of the lugs helps better with stopping/backpedaling. Ill do a more in depth review when I have a chance to wear them.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
looks nice. wonder how long till the chinese knock-offs show up!

speaking of knock-offs, i see on egay that they are now called "smart casual speedcross" :lmao:

guess they kept getting their auctions shutdown when they called them salomons!

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive had a pair they are great traction wise ive played a full season in wet grass and dirt never slipped once. They are so light its scary. The only bad thing is there is no ankle support. I have a bad ankle so if your ankles are good pony up that cash they are great for a light weight shoe that's not a cleat.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I just got my Fellraisers yesterday . . . after I came home from the softball tourney. I haven't used them yet, but they seem like they are going to be my primary, unless I'm playing outfield in wet grass. For $65, I think these would be hard to beat.

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
I just got my Fellraisers yesterday . . . after I came home from the softball tourney. I haven't used them yet, but they seem like they are going to be my primary, unless I'm playing outfield in wet grass. For $65, I think these would be hard to beat.

i wore mine playing in some wet grass, wasn't terrible b/c they have some decent treads. obviously to each their own!

trip

stfu
90% of my wardrobe comes from that website, usually at like 70% off. every now and then you'll see a cloudveil hoodie or t shirt for like 8 bucks.

trip

stfu
I don't think joker ski's

the other 10% comes from a local store, stio. expensive as ****, but I've had a polo shirt for about three years and it's still like new

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Theclymb is the goods. If anyone else wants me to 'invite' them to it, pm your email...and I will get the 10-20 credit that they give once you buy something. ;)
Bros helping bros helping bros, am I right?