For Sale Samsung s5 active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonkee19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
For sale is an att s5 active clean en

$$$ 250.00..

Used for 2 months, no need I'm gonna stick to my iphone..

No scratches or dents tempered glass clean screen.
IMG-20141025-WA0000_zpsb91fd212.jpg

wcoastsoftball

I'm still waiting for a bat since 9-30-2014 and nothing yet.

Wish you would have posted something earlier. Dude has 100% good deals here until now. I sent a text last night telling him he has deals going south here. No reply yet again. I texted him on the 28th and got an immediate reply, since then he is a no show.

bjimmy

Addicted to Softballfans
I posted negative feedback for this guy because I'm still without my money or bat I paid for. I suggest the others who have been ripped off do the same. The feedback scores are important and people pay attention to them for a reason. Just pissed someone has 20 GTG comments and now decides to start ripping people off.

wcoastsoftball

I posted negative feedback for this guy because I'm still without my money or bat I paid for. I suggest the others who have been ripped off do the same. The feedback scores are important and people pay attention to them for a reason. Just pissed someone has 20 GTG comments and now decides to start ripping people off.

He told me to give him until today when he gets back from work. I will do that for him. The only thing that is troublesome is the issue from Sept bat sale. Why was that not taken care of earlier, but hope fully he gets back today.

Status
Not open for further replies.