Say what you want that is random Combatants Part 33 1/3

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It is a good sugar though, most of it comes from the fruit.

See, that's what I want. Most of them don't though. Usually the ingredients read: Milk, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, etc.

That ain't right. The "fruit on the bottom" ones are the worst.

I'm gonna have to do some research.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
See, that's what I want. Most of them don't though. Usually the ingredients read: Milk, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, etc.

That ain't right. The "fruit on the bottom" ones are the worst.

I'm gonna have to do some research.

If I do eat yogurt it is usually Dannon Light and Fit. I get granola from the health food store and mix it in. FYI most of the greek yogurt makes me want to throw up.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If I do eat yogurt it is usually Dannon Light and Fit. I get granola from the health food store and mix it in. FYI most of the greek yogurt makes me want to throw up.

Haha, I like the benefits of the greek yogurt, but you're right it's not that great. Unless there's ample sugar added in, which defeats the purpose.

BORCH94

Addicted to Softballfans

OG_\FlyingPigs

Purrrrrr
Forgive me Roddy brethren but i have sinned

OG_\FlyingPigs - Vinci PV 45

DSC09168.jpg

DSC09171.jpg

DSC09176.jpg

DSC09223.jpg

DSC09226.jpg

DSC09233.jpg

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Does anyone else think that all politicians should wear driver suits like in Nascar??? That way we would all know who their corporate sponsors are :D

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
Does anyone else think that all politicians should wear driver suits like in Nascar??? That way we would all know who their corporate sponsors are :D

Or we can "occupy" the Supreme Court for allowing corporations to donate to political campaigns in the first place. Two of the dumbest decisions in the history of this country. :mad:

...or was it three?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Or we can "occupy" the Supreme Court for allowing corporations to donate to political campaigns in the first place. Two of the dumbest decisions in the history of this country. :mad:

...or was it three?

Agreed. And while you're at it, get rid of the ability our elected representatives have to trade on insider information. Complete bull**** if you ask me.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Need help picking out a new RPG game for the oldest son. He likes skyrim and dark souls. He is currently playing fallout 3 again, but has beat it twice already. Any other games that takes many hours to play?

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
Need help picking out a new RPG game for the oldest son. He likes skyrim and dark souls. He is currently playing fallout 3 again, but has beat it twice already. Any other games that takes many hours to play?

Dead Island is pretty sweet and you get to slaughter zombies with bats. I also thought Rage was really good, but does have some graphic language.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
My wife is going to kill me. I had 1 bat in december and I now have 11 she knows about...All combats of course

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Dead Island is pretty sweet and you get to slaughter zombies with bats. I also thought Rage was really good, but does have some graphic language.

He beat rage. That was a very good game, just wasn't very long. He probably beat it in 2 hours. We rented dead island and he played that for a while, we might get that again.

Ultima95

South TX DLAS

Fallout: New Vegas - 50+ hours
Mass Effect 2 - I put in 30+ hours last weekend and still going.
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Fallout: New Vegas - 50+ hours
Mass Effect 2 - I put in 30+ hours last weekend and still going.
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2

He also beat dragon age 2 and fallout new Vegas is just like fallout 3. Mass effect doesn't interests him. He is looking for more of a story. Asked game like Dante's inferno and dark souls. He likes RPG in a third person fighter. We want something with a alot of fighting and killing, but also an RPG.

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
He also beat dragon age 2 and fallout new Vegas is just like fallout 3. Mass effect doesn't interests him. He is looking for more of a story. Asked game like Dante's inferno and dark souls. He likes RPG in a third person fighter. We want something with a alot of fighting and killing, but also an RPG.

I actually think Fallout: NV is a lot better than Fallout 3, but the gameplay is about the same. Mass Effect has a great story. I thought it was more of a shooter, but I picked it up for $15 and it is one of the better games I have played in awhile. Also, Dragon Age: Origins is a WHOLE lot better than Dragon Age 2. Better story, better everything.

Has he played the Uncharted games or Infamous?

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
any you guys know of good/reasonably priced places to stay in chicago? taking the gf up there (from stl) for a concert july 7th. was just gonna stay the night. concerts a soldier field so id like a hotel somewhere around there for either a walk or taxi there....i know, a lot of criteria but thought id ask. gonna be on the look out on hotwire and such

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
The Holiday Inn at the Merchandise Mart is where I usually stay and its pretty reasonable for a downtown hotel. Not walking distance to Soldier Field, but short taxi ride and you can walk to most of the bars and restaurants.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
The Holiday Inn at the Merchandise Mart is where I usually stay and its pretty reasonable for a downtown hotel. Not walking distance to Soldier Field, but short taxi ride and you can walk to most of the bars and restaurants.

thats always nice lol

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault

what about Fable III? somewhat cheap too... other than that sad to say but he pretty much beat them all!!!! switch over to PC/Mac and play Worldcraft

Bioshock 1 & 2 are good games -- really cheap too under $20

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
what about Fable III? somewhat cheap too... other than that sad to say but he pretty much beat them all!!!! switch over to PC/Mac and play Worldcraft

the fable's are good. and you can replay them with different outcomes too

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff

He enjoys the whole fable series. Has all three and beat them in one way or another. He plays Warcraft. Alot. He has spent the last three days hoggin up my Internet downloading some cataclysm add-on. He plays on two different private servers, three different realms with a crapload of characters pretty much all of them at level 80 or so.