Say what you want that is random Combatants Part 33 1/3

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
He enjoys the whole fable series. Has all three and beat them in one way or another. He plays Warcraft. Alot. He has spent the last three days hoggin up my Internet downloading some cataclysm add-on. He plays on two different private servers, three different realms with a crapload of characters pretty much all of them at level 80 or so.

Has he tried the Portal and Portal 2?

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
I'm trying to work out a trade for the OG nes that is in the garage sale section. He is a huge zelda junkie and hasn't ever played the first two for the nes. I'm working on that for him.

in honesty try grabbing a wii and softmodding it.. you can get all of the nes, snes, sega games and emulators right there on command. Also the wii has different types of games than xbox..

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
alarmclock.gif

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
So between multiple bowl of hot chili (temperature-wise) and hot wings (pain-wise), my tongue is numb and I can barely taste anything. I could probably go down on Roseanne (if blindfolded) and not be disgusted.

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
We own a wii. What is softmodding? How would I go about this?

I downloaded the two NES Zelda games and the SNES one from the Wii Store. I dont know how to do the softmodding, but the games are only about $5 each and play well on the Wii with the remote turned sideways.