SBF Offseason Running challenge

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone who has Nike + Can participate, just PM me or post your email and Ill send out the invite.

Challenge is this, run the most miles over 133 days End Time 3/22/11

If anyone can think of a way to get other running websites included please lemme know ill edit the post. Start day is tomorrow and will run until 3/22/11

I know I will not be first place but I figured it would be fun for the runners here.
Also ready for the "I play softball because im fat response :rolleyes:"

Entrants:
u234bob
DSNuts48
philphan89
TX Slugger
hedge
itcantbez
flash

Last edited:

TX Slugger

Wannabe softball Jedi
I do interval training, that usually amounts to a couple of miles a few times a week. Can I get in on this?

TX Slugger

Wannabe softball Jedi
That's easy for me. I log everything when I finish running. I can post a weekly/daily update or whatever you guys decide.

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
I just started running again recently. I don't know if I'll stick with it, though. It's something to do while I have a lot of time on my hands.

Flash

I'm with DSNuts then. My Android doesn't have Nike+. Might be good I'd we just log miles here.

DSNuts48

Badass
We should start a log thread for this and just post once for each contestant and then edit our posts accordingly as we log miles.

I'm for tredmill logging, there are days where it's just not favorable outside.

hedge

life takes guts
i'll join this, i need some motivation to get back on the mill. winter is setting in here and i dont like the cold.

TX Slugger

Wannabe softball Jedi
Oh yeah, I get it. I just wonder if I won't just drop it again when I find a job.

Does treadmill running count?

I say it should count. Sometimes you simply don't want to leave the house, or it's too cold, or whatever. Running is running I say.

Flash

So how the hell do you add a run? I'm usually pretty good at figuring out websites but all I get are pretty graphics.

Flash

I reiterate my support for DSNuts's idea to have a log thread here. Anyone who knows me knows how much I dig social networking sites but it just seems too complicated to have a whole other site to go to.

However, Runkeeper has a much more friendly UI and is supported on Android, iPhone and web.

Last edited:

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
I reiterate my support for DSNuts's idea to have a log thread here. Anyone who knows me knows how much I dig social networking sites but it just seems too complicated to have a whole other site to go to.

However, Runkeeper has a much more friendly UI and is supported on Android, iPhone and web.

we can do runkeeper, i use both since nike doesn't accurately measure sometime

Flash

Sweet. I just added Runkeeper to my phone. This means I actually have to stick to this. Son of a *****.

TX Slugger

Wannabe softball Jedi
I just signed up, but don't have and won't be buying any of the Nike running gear. Am I still going to be able to log my stuff on there? I probably should have thought about that before signing up.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
I just signed up, but don't have and won't be buying any of the Nike running gear. Am I still going to be able to log my stuff on there? I probably should have thought about that before signing up.

they use the nike sensor to send your results to the website.

i am trying to think of the easiest way to get everyones stuff on