SBFNJ Chapter 24

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
what fight do you have in the game other then your complaints? do you go to meetings? do you write national? to you pay any association any money regardless of your beliefs? thats what i am saying.. you dont do anything about it but complain.. Go to a meeting, voice your opinion. Dont play in any assocation that you feel is sandbagging.. if you dont your just complaining.. does that make more sense to you

No it doesn't.
Yes I pay money to play this sport.
No I don't pay $10k a year, but $10k doesn't give one person's opinion any more value than another's.

How much do you pay for this site? It is a choice to come here. Do you go to SBF board meetings to discuss content on this site? <<<<Intended to sound stupid.....trying to argue with you using your own stupid logic.

Oooh, I don't sponsor a team so I shouldn't have an opinion about some glaring problems with the sport :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bones88

Coach
No it doesn't.
Yes I pay money to play this sport.
No I don't pay $10k a year, but $10k doesn't give one person's opinion any more value than another's.

How much do you pay for this site? It is a choice to come here. Do you go to SBF board meetings to discuss content on this site? <<<<Intended to sound stupid.....trying to argue with you using your own stupid logic.

Oooh, I don't sponsor a team so I shouldn't have an opinion about some glaring problems with the sport :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no say away its a softball fan.. but maybe just maybe this thread it dead because one individual loves the other side of happy..
IE Raw talent wins nationals Philfan comes on and instead of saying congrats and leave it at that you say.. Well you should of got bumped last year.
i said my piece, so go on complaining about something you do nothing about..

piratepete7

Drink Stirrer
BCDYv.gif

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!
as long as its part of the rules its not illegal, illegal rosters is what i get upest about. but if its not illegal its ok

for the record last year, had a Division 1 team(c/D) and e team.. so i dont know how that changes anything about fair play

no will, you cant have 3 c players play e.. you can have 2. AUIT did it and national said it was legal. third basemen and rf guys were in C last year. all i am saying is.. i have never once called out a roster on the field no would i ever. i busted chops with better be on your roster, that way everyone can see how people are shady. just seems that the people complaining about the rosters are the players not the guys paying the money.. thats all i am saying

no in VA you play NSA ASA WSL etc.. everything but utrip.. Division one is the the highest and so forth.. the VA guys i had were Div 1 and Div 2.

do you really think other levels will grow? first off every state would need to do it, second once teams start to get blown out they come back.. ie sorrento bakery and diamond nation. NO ONE wants to get blown out

what fight do you have in the game other then your complaints? do you go to meetings? do you write national? to you pay any association any money regardless of your beliefs? thats what i am saying.. you dont do anything about it but complain.. Go to a meeting, voice your opinion. Dont play in any assocation that you feel is sandbagging.. if you dont your just complaining.. does that make more sense to you

no say away its a softball fan.. but maybe just maybe this thread it dead because one individual loves the other side of happy..
IE Raw talent wins nationals Philfan comes on and instead of saying congrats and leave it at that you say.. Well you should of got bumped last year.

"Mr. Crespo, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

-Principal from Billy Madison

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
You think these discussions sound like complaints? Wait until the SNA Bronze teams see that NJ filled 3 of the top 4 spots at Nationals.....and the team that won it took 2nd last year :eek:

Congrats to philphan!

Thanks guys. Now its either Silver next year or USSSA D.

E level reading skills for sure....nobody accusing bones88 of sandbagging when it comes to intelligence.

crf158

Benchwarmer
All I got is an "ooooops" on my first AB :(:mad: Line Drive that hit the top of the fence, popped up and landed on the other side.

I never thought that ball was going out of the park... until it hit the top of the fence, popped straight up in the air and came down just on the other side of the fence.

myhook

Addicted to Softballfans
"Mr. Crespo, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

HA. Why all this fuss over tournaments? League ball is where it's at.

bones88

Coach

nicely done

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans

In our defense, I told rob congrats enough at the tourney.

We have been telling him all year e should've been bumped

If you have thin skin the wrong person to be around since most of what I say is said joking to mess around.

It's slowitch softball I worry about work and real matters, I play this for fun and when I stop having fun ill stop playing.

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!
Long shot, i'm sure, but I need an outfielder for tomorrow morning. 9am double header in Nutley. Left field. PM or text me, 973-698-2797, Thanks,Mike

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
I get confused by EVO....they claim "Made in USA" yet I have at least 2 jerseys from them that say "made in..." I wanna say Pakistan, but I don't want to misquote, so I'll say "somewhere not in the USA."

Anyone care to clarify that for me???

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for your useful insights

My DK/AMG ish was "made in USA" :D

But in reality, the shirts themselves prob come from across seas, but the "jerseys" are prob created/designed in the USA. Evo has some of the best quality uniforms I've worn. I don't have a clue though, just my thoughts. Imagine it's tough to make uniforms 100% in the USA.

Just my $0.02 :rolleyes:

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
My DK/AMG ish was "made in USA" :D

But in reality, the shirts themselves prob come from across seas, but the "jerseys" are prob created/designed in the USA. Evo has some of the best quality uniforms I've worn. I don't have a clue though, just my thoughts. Imagine it's tough to make uniforms 100% in the USA.

Just my $0.02 :rolleyes:

IDGAF where anything is made for the most part, but naturally "Made in the USA" carries some extra weight when making purchase decisions.

I do care about being misled though for the sake of profit.

I don't know what the story is though, so in fairness I merely asked for some clarification.

stevebergen

Addicted to Softballfans
IDGAF where anything is made for the most part, but naturally "Made in the USA" carries some extra weight when making purchase decisions.

I do care about being misled though for the sake of profit.

I don't know what the story is though, so in fairness I merely asked for some clarification.

their material comes from Pakistan or a foreign country. They print, dye and sew in UNION NJ. You can go to the facility if you want they have the sewing machines and printers right there. They make the uniforms for ALOT of the companies selling them as their own. TYJA is an example.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
their material comes from Pakistan or a foreign country. They print, dye and sew in UNION NJ. You can go to the facility if you want they have the sewing machines and printers right there. They make the uniforms for ALOT of the companies selling them as their own. TYJA is an example.

I guess "made" is used loosely then?

Designed in USA
Assembled in USA

"Made" in Pakistan....

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans

The Evo9x shop is in Edison, it's in the Raritan Center area. The address is 178 Northfield Avenue. I have been there a number of times, and they do make the uniforms right there on site. Of course, the material may be delivered from elsewhere.

The Evo tournament on October 25th should be a good one. There are actually 28/30 teams signed up, the ones not shown on the website need to register USSSA.