Scored some bats

smeinders

Manager
Scored some bats and a bag yesterday for $200. Got a SCN3 27 oz, a SCN5 27oz, and a Mizuno Techfire Rage 28oz. Also threw in a Easton Roller Bag.

Last edited:

WACKOTEXAN

Starting Player
I don't know about Charity, but getting a good deal and paying it forward isn't a bad deal.

That's some good 'ole fashioned values right there. Maybe what dr0p is trying to say is that you've got two hot sellers on your hands now...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Chaddy is about to win FBL so he will have extra coin to throw around.

smeinders

Manager
That's some good 'ole fashioned values right there. Maybe what dr0p is trying to say is that you've got two hot sellers on your hands now...

Thanks bro! I prob won't ever swing the Flex or the Stealth. Been fond of my OG AV that I got a while back. But this was a deal I couldn't pass up. Want to get a Reap2 someday, had one and traded it away a while back and regret I did.

Last edited:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Thanks all! I thought it was a good deal. What is your decent price?

bro i'm just playing, dont need em'......pay a good deal forward to somebody or swing away with em'

Chaddy is about to win FBL so he will have extra coin to throw around.

my team did make a good recovery from the ass whoopings i took earlier in the year...

i'm gonna give every dime of it to anyone who thinks i owe them something.....

stork

my team did make a good recovery from the ass whoopings i took earlier in the year...

i'm gonna give every dime of it to anyone who thinks i owe them something.....

It's all in how you finish and you finished strong. I finished strong enough and had the right match-ups. Happy with 2nd.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
It's all in how you finish and you finished strong. I finished strong enough and had the right match-ups. Happy with 2nd.

aahhh.....so you are who i'm playing this week :p

send me a pp addy and i'll get your winnings sent over now if you want or monday evening if you want to wait until our match up is officially over....not bad for a 5 and 6 seed to end up in the championship.....good job sir :cool:

stork

aahhh.....so you are who i'm playing this week :p

send me a pp addy and i'll get your winnings sent over now if you want or monday evening if you want to wait until our match up is officially over....not bad for a 5 and 6 seed to end up in the championship.....good job sir :cool:

Yes sir. Looking verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slim chances of winning so...I'll wait to see what happens. :D

smeinders

Manager
Story of sale?

A friend of mine has had these bats since they were new. He played some fall ball with us for a few years. He had let another guy use them, and I have been razzing the owner of the bats to sell me the SCN5, but he never would sell it to me. He quit playing with us, and moved a few hours away, but never took his bats. I razzed him a few more times over the years, and he agreed to sell the SCN5 to me, but I had to buy all of them not just the one. So we agreed on a price, and now I have a few sticks I wasn't planning on owning.