Screen help

Code3

Looking for a portable bp screen that securely seals at the bottom. My team currently owns one but the velcro at the bottom of the screen does not hold intact with come backers. Thanks for the help.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Jugs screen is one of the best. I've NEVER had a ball come underneath through the bottom of the net.

Fox27

Manager
you got a glove bro... so whats the point for having a screen you need feilding practice also? haha jk bro

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
It's well worth the money... Best purchase ever... Ours is on it's 4th year and it's solid.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Buy a bag of zip ties..... Zip tie the net at the beginning and then when you are done, cut them off... it is an extra min but it will save you some $$$ being you already have a net.

Code3

Found one at a decent price. Hacker the net we have for whatever reason is too short and barely reaches the bottom. Weird how its gotten shorter within the past year. Thanks to all for the help.

mrl112

Smarter than you're
Found one at a decent price. Hacker the net we have for whatever reason is too short and barely reaches the bottom. Weird how its gotten shorter within the past year. Thanks to all for the help.

I've heard of dudes shaving bats, but nets? :D

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Pitchsafe makes a great net that sets up in seconds. It's a little pricey, but it will last. I've had mine for 3 years with many middle shots.

Pete D

Addicted to Softballfans
Pitchsafe makes a great net that sets up in seconds. It's a little pricey, but it will last. I've had mine for 3 years with many middle shots.

x2 - it's about all the teams use in Cali - set up and breaks down in seconds + easily moved if set up. Every once in a while you'll see people fumbling with another a different type - usually more than one person.

I've hit a lot and have one for my own use that I've used in and outside the US. Of all that I've seen that are portable it is the only one I feel safe with.

Great screen