d2516d00.jpg

Received Today
1 - Boombah Hoodie
1 - Easton Home/Away Batting Gloves
2 - No Errors FF Hats
2 - Boombah Dry Fit Shirts
1 - Boombah LS T Shirt
1 - Boombah SS T Shirt
1 - St. Louis Cardinals Poker Chip (By Far the coolest gift someone cood get me)

THANK YOU SS. I appreciate what you have sent me. I hope you had a very happy and safe holiday.:)

showtime5

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine today!
Elite turfs
Seahawks hat
Redsox beer holder
Bag of seeds
Kit Kat Cocolates
Thanks Joe!

jed_mchiggins

Wearin my Breakfast Pants
Got mine before Christmas, but just got back from vacation/surgery recovery. Brett hooked me up! Thanks bro!

- beef strips
- Boombah bat pack
- Boombah shoes (that fit perfectly)
- personalized jersey with name & number
- personalized wooden USB stick with name & number

IMG_1936.jpg

BaldPitcher

Your Trophy Connection!
Glad you liked the gifts my man. Was getting worried that you opened up the beef jerkey and it got you sick and forced you to be away from SBF's for a while. :)

AND...now that you have one of our official jerseys...don't be surprised if I don't call you next summer to sub at least 10x! :)

dave2525

"Stay thirsty my friends"
got mine last weekend

Saints hat
Redsox hat
Addidas batting gloves
Boombah pullover...

Thanks Brandon!!!

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
Rec'd a package today containing a Boombah Batpack it looks great can't wait to try it out.
Thanks to whomever sent it.
Will post pics this weekend.

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
bmaps hooked this brotha up! Box arrived yesterday afternoon, but I didn't get to open it until late last night....It was a really big-ass box, so I was really eager to see what was inside....the first thing I saw upon opening it was an Easton Synergy little league bat, perfect for my 6 yr old boy....I though that was really cool that he thought of my kids :)
next up was another easton, this one a pink one for my daughter.....it's pefect because she is starting T-ball this spring, and has been stealing her brother's gear all the time....if you have 2 kids, you know what a battle that can lead, to, lol....so the Pink easton for little girl was perfect, again, I think it's really cool that he thought of my kids in the gift...
next was a smaller box inside the big box, it was kinda light, so I wasn't sure what to expect inside....upon opening it, I found not 1, not 2, but 3 pairs of easton typhoon batting gloves, in my teams colors...pretty thoughful again because he got me pairs in XL and L, so I was covered no matter what :) (the XL's are perfect, but the larges will work out well, too, once they get a little sweaty, lol)....
the last thing I discovered was inside a priority mail box, inside the larger box...it was really pretty heavy, so I had no clue what to expect inside....I tear off the flap on the box, and see....a power cord?? huh? I was pretty confused, until I pull out the rest of the packing material, and see a Dell latitude D600 laptop staring at me!?!? It's used, but holy schnikees, my SS got me a flippin' laptop! It's perfect, too since the wife has been bugging me for a netbook for the kids, and this will work perfect for them!
I guess good things really do come to those who wait, And I am totally psyched about one the most creative and useful secret santa gifts I have seen in a while!
Big Shout out to Bmaps2, who really did go above and beyond to hook me up!
2011-01-14_22-41-28_73.jpg

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
got mine a while ago, but was waiting for another package(or so I was told) before I posted what I got:

Green Bay Packer Freezer Cup
Green Bay Packer can koozie
Green Bay Packer sport towe
394668889.jpg
l

Last edited:

Madsunz

got mine a while ago, but was waiting for another package(or so I was told) before I posted what I got:

Green Bay Packer sport towel

Who did you get your gift from and when were you told to expect the other gift?

LunaJ58

Addicted to Softballfans

Green Bay Packer sport towel

These gifts dont even come close to meeting the minimum of 35 bucks. Someone needs to look into this

jbandtimtom

alteredzx just got me a $40 GC to the sbf store. Dont know what I will get yet, but maybe some new batting gloves? I appreciate it bro!!! Never can go wrong with free $$. :D

AdamDawgDude

Addicted to Softballfans
DeepCenter with another great delivery. Thanks a bunch man! :D

In addition to my hats, I just received a Boombah Bomber Warm-up and some nice pants! These will come in handy when we start playing in the cold in a couple of months.

[URL=http://img841.imageshack.us/i/photoboa.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/photovlr.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

From Chris I think....

Thanks man--I go through about 5 hats/year! And, your timing couldn't be more perfect on Cam Newton Day!

Merry Christmas!

MI Softball Nut

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine in today from who i am guessing is M27
Easton Typhoon II Batting gloves
Softballfans T-Shirt
2 rolls of tape in team colors
2 Grip'n Rips in team colors
Thank you very much M27!!!

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
Rec'd a third box at work today from my SSS guys it contained a pair of Boombah Resistance cleats they look nice can't wait to try all the new equipment out this spring. My SSS have all been very generous with gifts. This has been a great first SSS experience on SBF.

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
Rec'd a 4th box at work from my SSS. These guys are great at hooking a guy up it had a Reebok Melee 28oz NIW.
Will post pics tonight or tuesday. My SSS were LunaJ58,EEEJr,Madsunz,Basehitter76,Stallings18,Fireman Crawler.
You guys are great.

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
I received Phiten necklace as very unexpected SSS gift from hcarcrx so wanted to say thanks alot bro. It is much appreciated.

phiten_necklace_bo.jpg

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
is there a price point in this ss, seems like some people are getting valuable stuff and some not so much....whats the rules???

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
The price point was $35

Most got hooked up pretty well, but there were a select handful who's secret santa's didn't even meet the minimum requirement. Mine was one of those :(

Status
Not open for further replies.