Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture078.jpg
[/IMG]

thanks chleb :D

Brush Tee's are GTG as well as golf balls... But damn those some ugly shorts and shirt!! :eek::D:p

:p just b/c your a state of nothing,no need to hate there sonny:p :p :D

almost went out today to try the golf stuff,got to cool tho, 75 degrees today.:D

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
I would like to think Jed Mchiggans from WA for my SS Gift. Would like to get his username and think him for it.
I just got it today and its sweet. Its a Ray Demarini Doublewall Distance and it is in great shape!
I would like to update. I just got another package from him today Dec 24th.
It has a 1 year Gold subscription on Xbox Live and a sweet Nike bat bag. He also got me the Alan Wake Xbox 360 game. And also thanks for the card. I appreciate it!!!

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

Last edited:

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
:p just b/c your a state of nothing,no need to hate there sonny:p :p :D

almost went out today to try the golf stuff,got to cool tho, 75 degrees today.:D

lol... I am a phils fan thats our home team.. less than an hour from stadium...We'll see u in WS this year!!!

jawzy

Addicted to Softballfans
Got this from Paul Velovic. I dont know his user name but would like to say thanks and happy holidays from my family to his. If anybody knows his user name and could help me out that would be great.

bag-1.jpg
bag-2.jpg

infinity1222

Addicted to Softballfans
i would like to thank someone from MN didnt say who you are for all the nice gifts i received thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family..
1. combat roller bag
2.2 rolls of bat tape
3.worth fitted hat
4.majestic pullover
ss006.jpg
[/IMG]

extremeVFT03

Ding Dong
got mine today from alan21615 but im not able to open it until xmas. when it arrived at my home today my 2 little girls put it under the tree and when i came home they told me it came but i could not open it untill they open theres. so ill have to wait. thanks again alan21615

dave.weiler

Addicted to Softballfans
holly cow dyno you are way GTG

just got my SS gifts... you got something for everyone in the family... I will post pics of everything shortly...

Thanks Dyno

dave

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
mizunoguy8

I got an e-mail from from Amazon.com today telling me that mizunoguy8 had sent me a $25 GC and then a PM from him saying there is another box on it's way to my house. I will post pics as soon as it shows up. Thanks again Ross! Merry Christmas brother

jhall34

Red-Eye Sports Rep
Got my ss gift today from Lee Taylor not sure his screen name on here it wasnt on package. He is GREAT at packing boxes he got a bat two shirts and a pair of batting gloves in a small bat box. Thank you very much hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year!! I will def be participating again next year this was my first year and it was a blast not just receiving but giving was the best part!!!!!!!!!!

ss1.jpg

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
Got my ss gift today from Lee Taylor not sure his screen name on here it wasnt on package. He is GREAT at packing boxes he got a bat two shirts and a pair of batting gloves in a small bat box. Thank you very much hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year!! I will def be participating again next year this was my first year and it was a blast not just receiving but giving was the best part!!!!!!!!!!

ss1.jpg

No Prob bro. Happy holidays to you and your family. Hope you enjoy all the gifts.

Also, please don't hesitate to trade/sale the bat if it's not something you will swing.

jhall34

Red-Eye Sports Rep
No Prob bro. Happy holidays to you and your family. Hope you enjoy all the gifts.

Also, please don't hesitate to trade/sale the bat if it's not something you will swing.

Thank you very much you went way over what I was expecting i really appreciate what I got hopefully u get hooked up by ur ss also!!!

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
///M3 is G2G

So i got my SECOND package from ///M3 today and i must say i'm SUPER excited! He is VERY G2G!!
Package 1: Demarini voodoo batpack.
Package 2: Demarini flex fit trucker hat :), 4 evil BP balls and a pair of Vinci bones batting gloves which fit really well!!! I actually gave a pair of those away to my SS in his box of stuffs and I REALLY wanted a pair for myself.
demarr.jpg

Thank you again Mike cook! Have a Merry Christmas!:D

bluedevilfan78

even with the bag
Got mine today........ got home today and had a mizuno frenzy120 waiting on the porch. no screen name but it was from Dennis White.. salisbury, md. Thanks bro awesome gift

sid111

Miken Bat Expert.........
Just got another box from chaser23405..Thanks for the Texas Salsa,Hot Sauce and Bubbas bbq season pork Rub.. Thanks Bro and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year........

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Glad you like it....I was waiting for a custom Louisville sleeve for the finger but it couldn't get done. That's why I asked if you like pro teams :p

Just got mine 15 mins ago!!!
116bcee0.jpg

Windbreaker jacket in team colors
3 Trump ASA balls
3 Grip N Rips
2 rolls bat tape
Reebok watch
Brett sunglasses
Rooly flip-up sunglasses
Pair of socks and belt
Giant foam finger. My 2 yr old has taken it and is hitting everyone

Thanks again to Robert White from IA. Have a merry Xmas.

dave.weiler

Addicted to Softballfans
Dyno your the man!!! Thank you so much

I got my gifts today... not only did my SS get me gifts but also got gifts for all 3 kids and my wife..

for my oldest (Sydney -- soccer nut) a 2010 world cup ball
for my middle (Brooke -- barbie girl) a little mermaid barbie
for my youngest (Jacob -- transformer nut) a transformer
for my wife (Susan -- a scentsy lover) some scentsy, candle, car freshner
for me -- a 26 oz Salvo and a Detroit Redwings hockey stick....

Dyno you have truely went above and beyond!!!! thank you so much... my family also says thank you and hope you and your family have a very Happy and Safe Holidays.

Here are some pic's of what was sent.

Thanks

Dave

IMG_6545.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6542.jpg

IMG_6541.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

Madsunz

I don't have time to post pictures now, but I received my SS gift today. Thanks to A. Roberson from Ardmore, OK. I don't know your screen name and there was nothing in the box saying who you were.

I received:
4 t-shirts, two Twins and two Vikings
a set of Easton home/road (I think that is what they are) batting gloves in gray/black and white/black
a partially broken in 13" Wilson softball glove
a white Worth bat grip
and a Gatorage G2 water bottle

Thanks again SS! Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
HotCornerMike hooked it up with an Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Inch Cook's Knife...pics up later

chaser23405

LEFTY 3BAG
I got a $60 gift certificate to softballfans. Thanks Samuel Garcia. Not sure of your screen name but thanks and Merry Christmas

kellyfj10

Gift

My SS gift came today and I got a Shinetime Jersey with my name on it. I am not sure who it is from but who ever you are thank you very much and have a happy holiday!
132399311_photobucket_32720_.jpg

132399311_photobucket_32719_.jpg

Got mine today. Package 1 of 3. I got 2 4 Lokos, 1600 gamerpoints for Xbox, a RI firefighter patch, a Benny's shirt, a ton of coasters and stickers. Thank you for the items. I hope you have a great Christmas. Thank you once again.
c591d72f.jpg

nomar1fan

Banned User
berx25 sent me . . . . .

Derby boys Jersey
ionic necklace
Combat batting gloves
Combat winter hat
bat tape
and . . . . . . . .

I'm pretty sure it is a 10in barrel plague in minty shape 27 FL PERFECT!!!!!

What a great gift - the "toys" just kept falling out of the box :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.