Secret Santa 2011 What Did You Get Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhundsr

That is from me and there is another package on the way that is coming from Guam. Enjoy the net.

Awesome. Thank you very much.
a1dde9ae.jpg

Last edited:

NMax13

Manager
Add an awesome pair of TPS batting gloves form select_22 to my tally!

This is nuts... thanks so much to everyone!!

NMax13

Manager
ok wow.. just got ANOTHER package today. Fiancee opened it up and had a brand new pair of Turfs inside... you guys are ridiculously awesome!!!

Thanks soooooooooooooo much!!

brad_g

Addicted to Softballfans
ok wow.. just got ANOTHER package today. Fiancee opened it up and had a brand new pair of Turfs inside... you guys are ridiculously awesome!!!

Thanks soooooooooooooo much!!

Hope they fit. I know others who say the 3n2's don't fit their feet right. Enjoy

NMax13

Manager
Ok... so am I missing anymore packages?

I have received MORE then enough stuff from everyone. Thank you for everything!!

I will be a SSS next year for whoever gets the shaft so they can experience how awesome this community can be to fellow players!

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Ok... so am I missing anymore packages?

I have received MORE then enough stuff from everyone. Thank you for everything!!

I will be a SSS next year for whoever gets the shaft so they can experience how awesome this community can be to fellow players!

How many have you received?

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Ok here was a great gift from Guam! It even included an outfit for my baby girl.
721fbe39.jpg

glad you like it.The bottle opener is awesome, you don't have to use alot of force to pop the cap off a beer. The punch is good mixed with rum or just pepsi/Mt dew. I just went off your wishlist.

how about the other couple of guys,who got SSS gifts let us know they got them.......they were quick to call out the short coming,but nothing for the guys who did some extra.......well except for nmax13.....

jrhundsr

how about the other couple of guys,who got SSS gifts let us know they got them.......they were quick to call out the short coming,but nothing for the guys who did some extra.......well except for nmax13.....

I thought it was just myself and nmax13. I have posted everything I received and thanked them. I still don't know who a couple of items came from.

I thought it was just myself and nmax13. I have posted everything I received and thanked them. I still don't know who a couple of items came from.

no not really,i understand there are a couple more,i didn't realize you were one,sorry.you are GTG as you posted,whether or not you knew who they came from,you still posted........

pimpske

Addicted to Softballfans

Sorry about that,haven't been on all week...
I would like to Thank N LA Hacker for the two packages he sent.A King cake and a box of local goodies.Looking forward to trying the stuff out...

bb666b77 Thank you for the Louisville Slugger equipment bag.I will definitely get some good use out of it...

Thank you guys so much...I really do appreciate it...
Also would like to Thank Sonic625..

Sorry about that,haven't been on all week...
I would like to Thank N LA Hacker for the two packages he sent.A King cake and a box of local goodies.Looking forward to trying the stuff out...

bb666b77 Thank you for the Louisville Slugger equipment bag.I will definitely get some good use out of it...

Thank you guys so much...I really do appreciate it...
Also would like to Thank Sonic625..

thanks,what i really was worried about,after i sent it i realize i spelled your last name wrong.........and hoped it got there...

NMax13

Manager
Thanks to everyone that made this first year SS a great one for me!

I got more stuff then I could possibly imagine! Everyone was so generous!!

Made some nice connections on some things also... what a great experience

Thanks Sonic of setting this all up

Status
Not open for further replies.