Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Too bad you don't have me podo....I'd probably have guessed by now. Or would I???

If I had u bro, I'd make u a very merry Christmas, but I don't so...... I am in for the gg's ss though. At least then 95% of us are active every day

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
If I had u bro, I'd make u a very merry Christmas, but I don't so...... I am in for the gg's ss though. At least then 95% of us are active every day

Wouldn't mind you being my SS cause you got all kinds of leather sittin around (which I put on my wish list lol) so I could only imagine what I might get lol

Podo

"JewDoe"
Wouldn't mind you being my SS cause you got all kinds of leather sittin around (which I put on my wish list lol) so I could only imagine what I might get lol

Lol, yup not u either bro! My guy just signed up and signed out. Not much fun:(

Sixes

K C C O
less talk more pics of gifts!

Here's a pic...it just confirms that dude got his gift though!

AB52B8F4-5181-47E6-A1E9-D7D25BD69C23-2207-000003DE368DC76F.jpg

klu

on the mound
Got a brand new shirts&logos rolls bag! Hand delivered right to my place!! Thanks DJscream!

9FDFFEA8-8D97-497F-9BD7-0B993D2F80B6-2678-000001468083CF43.jpg

Last edited:

yanksfan4

The Scrub .......
E49D4242-7081-4A35-9EC1-45EC127F7805-315-0000007837F80FF9.jpg

no screen name but the name was Jim Brauer, thanks again bro hope you and your family have a great holiday and a happy new year !!!!

brewers15

Arpin's Pride
From HiloGuy808 , and thank you. Sorry for the small pic , but there is a pair of Nike Turfs , a Rip It Mask and a set of shinguards

ssstuff-1.png

Last edited:

jetsfan818

Addicted to Softballfans
Giving a shout out to Bromo32. Got the first 2 boxes as he stated today. 1 had a Boombah Super Batpack in black which was on my wish list and in box 2, he put his imagination to work. I said in my wishlist that my son is 2 1/2 years old and so he went out and purchased a mini pop toss machine for ages 3-7! Awesome bro! My son and I will have a blast with this. Thanks for everything and I am not gonna lie, I cant wait for box 3! You and everyone have a very Merry Christmas!
20121127_135927.jpg

Bromo32

Pirates of the Palms
Giving a shout out to Bromo32. Got the first 2 boxes as he stated today. 1 had a Boombah Super Batpack in black which was on my wish list and in box 2, he put his imagination to work. I said in my wishlist that my son is 2 1/2 years old and so he went out and purchased a mini pop toss machine for ages 3-7! Awesome bro! My son and I will have a blast with this. Thanks for everything and I am not gonna lie, I cant wait for box 3! You and everyone have a very Merry Christmas!
20121127_135927.jpg

Your welcome! I hope you and your son have fun! Kinda wanted to get one for myself to play with. Lol

ETTER3000

Agent Zero
Big thanks to Sixes for the gifts of husky boy softball pants, armbands for when I sweat, bat warmer for those cold Michigan spring/fall games, and some baby blue tape to have the ladies eyeing more than just me!

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
2012-11-27_16_47_47.jpg

YEAH BUDDY!! Thank you I'm assuming Jim Polmanteer since he was the purchaser of this bat, Not sure of his screen name thinking (CENTER59)!! I was graciously risen from the couch by a knock at my door this afternoon. Who is there?? Mr Fedex with a long square box..
8)~ I haven't recieved a bat in over a yr and I was just like a kid at christmas opening his favorite gift.. all excited I signed the pad and opened the box!! THANK YOU SIR!!! Just what I needed an ASA bat! You my friend went way above and beyond! I am very grateful for this gift! I hope you and your family has an amazing christmas and Happy Holidays!! BIG SMILES FROM Northern KY!! Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

ajcicconi

Addicted to Softballfans
Man with all these awesome gifts I can wait to see what I might get. It looks like its been a good SS so far

dobber16

Got an email with an E-Gift Card to All American-Athletics from my SS kaputripn (going to get some of the new Demarini apparel when it comes out)...then when I sent him a message to thank him, he said package #2 is on the way!!!

CAVETROLL7

Sick of ****in' losing!!
Giants_rook hooked me up. got to the post office today and got a Rawlings 125th anniversary 1st base mitt. thing is sweet! thanks Rook!

S6300210.jpg

S6300209.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.