Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
i received this package. am not sure if it was for this SS or another. no note.

IMG_5481.jpg

whoever sent it. thank you.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
Corey 318 sent this over to me.

A sick Demarini hoodie and a Wilson glove to replace the cheap one I currently use at 1B.

20121220_135354.jpg

I am told 1 more box on the way. I cant wait.

Thank you very much, especially because of all the frustration with the third one.

Glad you like it.....they were sent the same day so I would expect tomorrow then.

Mrboom

Received a University of Virginia Hoody and T Shirt today from Thomas Wilkes. ( No Screen Name )

Thanks man, Merry Christmas to you and happy new year

edysert

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh my god...brad_g is the man! First package a while back was a combat pure. Well, today 2 more packages arrived. The first package was more than enough, but today came a Worth pitching helmet, a certificate for a M2 custom glove, and best of all some goodies for the kids. My kids went nuts when they opened the packages. Absolutely incredible and so fortunate this year. Brad_g is one of a kind! Have a great holiday bro!
ABB10578-F15A-46CA-B100-32EF250DDA2E-8058-000005D46ABD62F5.jpg

D684A2B2-1ECA-4FF8-BD86-9C4DC288AA1B-8058-000005D45CCB9141.jpg

EEC9AA6E-BFE5-48DF-86FA-47EB9BCFFC7D-8058-000005D451EB5C11.jpg

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
Corey 318 sent this over to me.

A sick Demarini hoodie and a Wilson glove to replace the cheap one I currently use at 1B.

20121220_135354.jpg

I am told 1 more box on the way. I cant wait.

Thank you very much, especially because of all the frustration with the third one.
I'm a big fan of the hoody!!!

JoeG3

Doesnt matter, had sex
Just got home to my secret santa gifts. I got a Lions blanket, UofM Mug, a shirt of his local college, a plush football, and a nike gym bag. Thanks to my SS JoeG3.
2012-12-17_14-13-41_278_zps892091e1.jpg

No problem bud, have a happy holiday! Make sure you unzip and open the football, btw.

brad_g

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh my god...brad_g is the man! First package a while back was a combat pure. Well, today 2 more packages arrived. The first package was more than enough, but today came a Worth pitching helmet, a certificate for a M2 custom glove, and best of all some goodies for the kids. My kids went nuts when they opened the packages. Absolutely incredible and so fortunate this year. Brad_g is one of a kind! Have a great holiday bro!
ABB10578-F15A-46CA-B100-32EF250DDA2E-8058-000005D46ABD62F5.jpg

D684A2B2-1ECA-4FF8-BD86-9C4DC288AA1B-8058-000005D45CCB9141.jpg

EEC9AA6E-BFE5-48DF-86FA-47EB9BCFFC7D-8058-000005D451EB5C11.jpg

Merry Christmas! Glad the mailman made the second trip back!!

Last edited:

bjh1997

D Swinger
Got mine today and want to say a big thanks to my SS IBUNT. He went above and beyond. A shirt and Hoodie from his teams sponser and some Beer glasses to boot. A great easton ball bag and a SBF gift cert as well. The best is in the fridge 6 bottles of Beer. My son had a blast with the bubble wrap as well!
022-Copy_zps7778c1ed.jpg

023-Copy_zps2b96b1e4.jpg

020-Copy_zpsf776aefb.jpg

jkschoessel

Starting Benchwarmer
Just got home to find my second package from fisheye48!!! In addition to the Spiderz batting gloves I got a while back, (which have already been getting put to good use) I got a sweet Cardinals hat, a jersey from his team, and a Boombah Beast roller bag!! I couldn't be any happier with my gifts and they are truly appreciated!! Merry Christmas everyone

100_1190.jpg

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine today and want to say a big thanks to my SS IBUNT. He went above and beyond. A shirt and Hoodie from his teams sponser and some Beer glasses to boot. A great easton ball bag and a SBF gift cert as well. The best is in the fridge 6 bottles of Beer. My son had a blast with the bubble wrap as well!
022-Copy_zps7778c1ed.jpg

023-Copy_zps2b96b1e4.jpg

020-Copy_zpsf776aefb.jpg

Why send toys for the kids when we can just sent bubble wrap lol.. I thought vacuum sealing the beers to keep them from leaking was ingenious lol... I hope you guys have a great Christmas and enjoy my 3 favorite beers!

Merry Christmas

Center59

**** Cody
I posted a pic earlier of the vinci glove that Tmowell got me. He then sent me a vinci jersey and a nice MUT98. Here is a pic of all the swag together. Like I said before. Dude hooked me up big time. For about the 10th time, thanks bro.

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
Gals/Guys - Please please please post in the status thread that you received your gifts. I have to bounce back and forth from this thread to the status thread. This thread is to post pics of what you got and so forth. Thanks for your help. Merry Christmas to you and yours from my family.

Shooter217

Addicted to Softballfans
Received a University of Virginia Hoody and T Shirt today from Thomas Wilkes. ( No Screen Name )

Thanks man, Merry Christmas to you and happy new year

That's from me. You have another box on it's way. It should be there on Saturday or Monday. Hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas.

Shooter217

Addicted to Softballfans
I received mine from Donald Pigg (No screen name left). I got a sweet New Era Flexfit Hawkeye Hat, matching Hawkeye Hoodies for my wife and I, a pair of drumsticks, and a Megablocks dump truck for my son. My son was bouncing up and down and running around the house when he saw the truck. He loves it. My wife was so surprised she got a hoodie too. She loves it. Thanks so much. My whole family got a kick out it this year. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

DSC_0881_zpsd22157fc.jpg

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
I received mine from Donald Pigg (No screen name left). I got a sweet New Era Flexfit Hawkeye Hat, matching Hawkeye Hoodies for my wife and I, a pair of drumsticks, and a Megablocks dump truck for my son. My son was bouncing up and down and running around the house when he saw the truck. He loves it. My wife was so surprised she got a hoodie too. She loves it. Thanks so much. My whole family got a kick out it this year. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

DSC_0881_zpsd22157fc.jpg

I'll admit im a wee bit jealous of the dump truck

DD#26

Addicted to Softballfans
I received my SS package today from rejones28.

Combat roller bag in my team colors, elite jersey, arm sleeve, Tonka Chuck & friends toy for the little guy (he absolutely loves it :)) & some bath stuff for the little princess in the family.
And he said there was still another package coming, how generous.

photo.jpg

Much appreciated Eric - Merry Christmas to you & your family !

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
Got this from Jose Navarro in Cali. Don't know the screen name but thanks a lot man. This is a kick ass gift
update: also recieved 2 kick ass broncos shirts. pics up later

A2638CA7-F387-44C2-A655-FD64FC1AC38D-1823-0000017CCCED2605.jpg

Ur welcome bro. There's still one more gift on the way. :)

R&J HOPE

Addicted to Softballfans
Secret Santa delivered from North Carolina (didn't see a name).

Man, thanks a bunch! This is an awesome gift. I'm particularly psyched to have an actual helmet to pitch in now. My gameface is probably not sufficient. I'm also a Mizuno fan. It's a shame I'll have to wait until April to put this stuff to work....

Whoever you are, have a very Merry Christmas!

F28E3C20-6022-4EC7-AC80-C222875C2F5B-836-0000005603A1B7E5.jpg

glad u liked it bro, hope you have a Merry Christmas also.....and a very Merry christmas to all of SBF...

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.

DSC_0881_zpsd22157fc.jpg

Wow he sent you some blem hoodies with misspelled words on it....lol

The dump truck it pretty sweet

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
Wanna give a big thanks to HAVOC34. He sent me a NIW Combat Pure and a couple of Brett Bros necklaces.
30hpht0.jpg

Merry Christmas Bro. Hope you and all yours have happy holidays!

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
oh my god...brad_g is the man! First package a while back was a combat pure. Well, today 2 more packages arrived. The first package was more than enough, but today came a worth pitching helmet, a certificate for a m2 custom glove, and best of all some goodies for the kids. My kids went nuts when they opened the packages. Absolutely incredible and so fortunate this year. Brad_g is one of a kind! Have a great holiday bro!
abb10578-f15a-46ca-b100-32ef250dda2e-8058-000005d46abd62f5.jpg

d684a2b2-1eca-4ff8-bd86-9c4dc288aa1b-8058-000005d45ccb9141.jpg

eec9aa6e-bfe5-48df-86fa-47eb9bcffc7d-8058-000005d451eb5c11.jpg

see man now thats awsome. Its good to see some guys put thought and effort into their gifts well done sir

pimpske

Addicted to Softballfans
Just received my gift...Perfect weather around here to break it in...
Thank you sooo much.Still have no clue who it's from...

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans
gift recieved from samuel garcia. Not sure his screen name.
Thanks and merry christmas to everyone..
IMG_0950_zps8225d4cb.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.