Not open for further replies.

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life

Minimatt27 is awesome!
Demarini sleeve and hat
A mizuno fleece pullover
Lizard skin
Hitting jack-it 12oz
And an actually pretty sweet lookin Browns hat (because he thinks the bronws are better than the Steelers)? Huh?
And a merry Christmas and happy new year note in orange and brown that also says another box to come!
More then enough, but can't wait to see what's next!
Merry Christmas to you and yours Matt! Greatly appreciated!

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to check the mail last night in hopes that my shoes i won were there but instead this was inside and since i know i didn't order anything i'm guessing these are from my SS. THANK YOU Shawn Limberg I absoultely LOVE the shoes super bright just like I like!! and the batting gloves fit perfect which is rare for me!! and of course the awesome bling bling spider shirt!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE it all!!

Glad you like it. Hope the shoes fit. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays:thumb:

minimatt27

Addicted to Softballfans

Minimatt27 is awesome!
Demarini sleeve and hat
A mizuno fleece pullover
Lizard skin
Hitting jack-it 12oz
And an actually pretty sweet lookin Browns hat (because he thinks the bronws are better than the Steelers)? Huh?
And a merry Christmas and happy new year note in orange and brown that also says another box to come!
More then enough, but can't wait to see what's next!
Merry Christmas to you and yours Matt! Greatly appreciated!

Glad u like everything. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

yanksfan4

The Scrub .......
My usps confirmation stated my ss's first package was delivered the 6th at 230. Have another one to send but he hasnt acknowledged the first so im holdin off for now. Hmu bro so i kno so u can get your other goodies!!

bombdropper10 i received the package and it was awesome !!!!! I really appreciate the shirts and the bottle coozie. I was waiting to hold off on pics until your other package arrived. Hope you and your family have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy new year !!!!!

jrhundsr

Thanks southtexasstang! The kids loved their toys. Can't wait to see the rest!

BE1E128A-FF12-46ED-9D77-9E47C553AC1A_zpszkp8mzkh.jpg

Here is package #2. Thanks again southTexasstang!
33FFF6F3-6F31-42D2-8E9A-E7CF979BF8A9_zpssd4pypbg.jpg

sid111

Miken Bat Expert.........
Got my gifts from my ss. Thanks alot for the cool Gear....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..
ss_zps1045a70d.jpg

seabass

First we got these in Vegas this weekend

ring_zpsbae12bf1.jpg

Then when i got home this was on my doorstep

bat_zps9ce01173.jpg

This has been the best christmas ever thanks Secret Santa

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
First we got these in Vegas this weekend

ring_zpsbae12bf1.jpg

Then when i got home this was on my doorstep

bat_zps9ce01173.jpg

This has been the best christmas ever thanks Secret Santa

Im glad you like the stuff buddy, the stick should go great with the Evil BP balls. Enjoy

bluedevilfan78

even with the bag
Got this in the mail over the last 2 days thanks a bunch I needed a new cam I broke one of mine the other day. I'm pretty sure its from johnnyskeeter. Thanks a lot bro I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to my parents house tonight cuz they said i got a big package in an i knew it had to be from my ss!! Boy was it ever!! Demarini dave aka seabass bro u went above an beyond what i ever imagined getting. He got me two of his sweet demarini drifits, a pink camo an lime green camo. A demarini compression swing shirt, awesome demarini hat, a pair of batting gloves an the best of all a demarini id2p roller!!! Bro u have made this the best christmas ever so far. Thx so much an i hope you an yours have a very merry christmas an happy new yr!

picture.php

Last edited:
Went to my parents house tonight cuz they said i got a big package in an i knew it had to be from my ss!! Boy was it ever!! Demarini dave aka seabass bro u went above an beyond what i ever imagined getting. He got me two of his sweet demarini drifits, a pink camo an lime green camo. A demarini compression swing shirt, awesome demarini hat, a pair of batting gloves an the best of all a demarini id2p roller!!! Bro u have made this the best christmas ever so far. Thx so much an i hope you an yours have a very merry christmas an happy new year!

http://imageshack.us/mobile/gallery.php

gallery.php

sounds awesome.....pics would work better!!!

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
So i just got back in last night and it couldn't get here quick enough, my wife called on Monday and said that i had a package so i had to wait for 3 days to find out its glorious contents! AND WOW huge thanks to DAHITTER33... you went above and beyond by hooking me and my family up. The contents of the box exploded out as soon as i opened it. The first thing in the box is a letter from him and a receipt for the glove that was ordered for my son to match mine- AWESOME!!!!- also in the box were 4 Worth Hot dots, an Airforce Shot glass, 7 drifit jerseys from previous teams ( all new and in great condition- no sweat stains here :)- There was also an Alabama football shirt for me and my son, and an awesome drifit Breast Cancer Jacket for the wife to wear all the time! and if that wasn't enough... There was also a pair of Toxic batting gloves and a partridge in a pear tree! Thanks for the blessing!
picture.php

picture.php

album.php

johnnyskeeter

Addicted to Softballfans
Got this in the mail over the last 2 days thanks a bunch I needed a new cam I broke one of mine the other day. I'm pretty sure its from johnnyskeeter. Thanks a lot bro I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

You're very welcome. Another package will be coming in a few days. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
So i just got back in last night and it couldn't get here quick enough, my wife called on Monday and said that i had a package so i had to wait for 3 days to find out its glorious contents! AND WOW huge thanks to DAHITTER33... you went above and beyond by hooking me and my family up. The contents of the box exploded out as soon as i opened it. The first thing in the box is a letter from him and a receipt for the glove that was ordered for my son to match mine- AWESOME!!!!- also in the box were 4 Worth Hot dots, an Airforce Shot glass, 7 drifit jerseys from previous teams ( all new and in great condition- no sweat stains here :)- There was also an Alabama football shirt for me and my son, and an awesome drifit Breast Cancer Jacket for the wife to wear all the time! and if that wasn't enough... There was also a pair of Toxic batting gloves and a partridge in a pear tree! Thanks for the blessing!
picture.php

picture.php

album.php

I am glad that you liked everything. I hope that you, your family, and all the other members of SBF have a very Merry Christmas!

What have I gotten from my SS you ask? NOTHING! And im starting to get impatient, like an 8th grade girl waiting to get kissed @ the dance!!!! I see all these other pics of peoples awesome stuff! WHY MUST I WAIT? (in my best Charlie Brown voice) In all seriousness, great job so far guys! I see many of you going way above & beyond! Which is what its all about!!!!

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Well fellas Ryan Bennett aka Ballerred37 really hooked me up! Just got in from working out of town and find this stuff waiting for me! One of my favorite old stamped bats of all time a scn6, tennessee orange case knife, some cool stuff through his work (2 hats, LED light, smaller knives) Easton cage jacket (Sweet!!!) Easton batting gloves, Easton hat and hooked my gf up w a bad@ss Easton full zip (which she loves)! Man I appreciate it all and you've got our Christmas started off great! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Oh and to my SS your stuff will going out Monday! Sorry nomar it's not you! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.