Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
This is My SS gift from WEAPONX. Thanks bro this is nice apparel.
2 sweatshirts a cap and a stocking hat.

24vmlc0.jpg

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
Have just been gone hunting the last week and needed my daughter to get pics loaded. I hope you and your family have a great Holiday season.

majin1

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you like them hestrada77, have a Merry and safe Christmas season!!

Last edited:

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Always good to hear when someone likes a gift - especially when there is another box due for delivery tomorrow.

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok I can see the comments are already starting. Look it isn't even over yet. People do not send it all at once. Some send stuff to get it out for the person. Others package all at once. There is plenty of time left. I have been doing this for 5 years or more. NO ONE ever gets left out. You guys should be appreciative of how MUCH time and effort Sonic really puts into this every year.

Giants_rook

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok I can see the comments are already starting. Look it isn't even over yet. People do not send it all at once. Some send stuff to get it out for the person. Others package all at once. There is plenty of time left. I have been doing this for 5 years or more. NO ONE ever gets left out. You guys should be appreciative of how MUCH time and effort Sonic really puts into this every year.

I agree with this 100%

Sounds like a few guys are being a little ungrateful and jumping the gun a little early. It's December 3rd. Get a grip. Maybe if you were going to be so dissatisfied you should have waited till December 25th to complain.

Merry Xmas! Remember it's about giving not receiving.

squirt

strokin and swingin
I agree with this 100%

Sounds like a few guys are being a little ungrateful and jumping the gun a little early. It's December 3rd. Get a grip. Maybe if you were going to be so dissatisfied you should have waited till December 25th to complain.

Merry Xmas! Remember it's about giving not receiving.

True statement here!!! Personally I'm just pissed my guy still has not acknowledged that he received anything. :wtf2:

I was going to send more stuff but I am thinking twice about it.

Last edited:

djh88stang

The Veteran
True statement here!!! Personally I'm just pissed my guy still has not acknowledged that he received anything. :wtf2:

I was going to send more stuff but I am thinking twice about it.

Mine hasnt either and i sent a package the day after Sonic sent us who we had. I have a package sitting here ready to ship today as well.

mihklo

In the past I was going to do the same. I even messaged my guy to make sure he recieved it. Couldn't even message me back. So I said the hell with him.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Mine hasnt either and i sent a package the day after Sonic sent us who we had. I have a package sitting here ready to ship today as well.

In the past I was going to do the same. I even messaged my guy to make sure he recieved it. Couldn't even message me back. So I said the hell with him.

finally two hints that i can go off of! Neither of you are my SS. :D

Just trying to lighten the mood. a lot of pre-mature :wtf2: going on here. Still have 20 days.

Usner21

#21 In Your Programs
This is a thread for posting pictures of what you got. Post them up and we can critique them after completion!

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
I received a pair of white sinister batting gloves and a $50 dollar gift card to the store here and he informs me 2 more things are on the way. Thanks a bunch touchdownJesus. pics will go up once I have everything

You are very welcome, love my neighbors to the North, love their healthcare system and their banking procedures which us Americans could take some notes on. Glad you like everything so far, I am not a fan of waiting to send it all at once, I like the idea of wondering what will be on your door step when you get home from work. Enjoy, and yes, more to come!

Merry Christmas!

jetsfan818

Addicted to Softballfans
Breast cancer awareness towel, and browns shirt!!! Thanks, not sure who it's from though!!! Having trouble uploading pics...idk if anyone can help but wanted to post to let my ss know it got here.

Glad you like them. More will be on the way shortly!

ballerred37

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost done

gonna pick up a sweet UK shirt today for my SS

and then gonna mail out at lunch tomorrow

hint is that i highly doubt my SS like the UK Wildcats becuase of where he lives

havent seen him post in here for a while but id say he knows its him

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
gonna pick up a sweet UK shirt today for my SS

and then gonna mail out at lunch tomorrow

hint is that i highly doubt my SS like the UK Wildcats becuase of where he lives

havent seen him post in here for a while but id say he knows its him

It could be me or Streeter......hmmmmm

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a couple packages today from Fatt_Tony_13. A smorgasbord of local treats for us and our 4 legged children (including our horses). As you can see, our dog and one of our cats were all over them. Also a couple mugs w/hot chocolate and a DVD of the best Christmas movie ever :D. Thanks man, hope you have a great Christmas....

20131204_175524_zps2cce3038.jpg

20131204_175910_zpsa7c16a37.jpg

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Got a couple packages today from Fatt_Tony_13. A smorgasbord of local treats for us and our 4 legged children (including our horses). As you can see, our dog and one of our cats were all over them. Also a couple mugs w/hot chocolate and a DVD of the best Christmas movie ever :D. Thanks man, hope you have a great Christmas....

20131204_175524_zps2cce3038.jpg

20131204_175910_zpsa7c16a37.jpg

That popcorn was made at the same place, I just put it in that tin to keep it from getting crushed. If you would, do me a favor and tell me how that popcorn tastes. Ive never tried chili cheese popcorn or whatever the flavors were.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
That popcorn was made at the same place, I just put it in that tin to keep it from getting crushed. If you would, do me a favor and tell me how that popcorn tastes. Ive never tried chili cheese popcorn or whatever the flavors were.

No prob. The spicy buffalo or whatever it was sounded good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.