Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
Just got box 1 of 2 today from Doubleohwho. Pretty awesome especially with the GOAT's jersey ;) Cant wait for my other box!

IMG_20131212_164119_zpsdbd67f4b.jpg

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll get pics up sooner then later, but wanted to thank leftyon3 for the 2 boxes today. Got home from work and saw a bat box with a 27oz J3U, ready to smash, 2 Pacific 404m black M2 custom hats, an M2 custom glove, a new LS Bat Bag, bat tape, and mallet for breaking in my glove, which will also work for the other m2 glove I got.

Thanks a bunch, the generosity is incredible. Hope you and you family have a great holiday season, and again, thanks for going above and beyond what was expected!

sberger

IcEbErG
i got a package tonight. The box contained 2 shirts, pair of the digital batting gloves that i said i liked, and a sweet demarini hat. there was no note in the box. i really like everything that came. i greatly appreciate it. i hope you and your family have a great xmas as you have just made mine. i will post pics tomorrow hopefully as i have went out last night and had a few to many ****tails.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Got a Tanner Tee drop shipped from Tanner today via Fedex Ground... Not sure who it came from but thank you! It will get LOTS of use this off season. Now I need to figure out how to make it a little taller.......

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
A big thanks to militaryballer, I (finally!) got your other 2 boxes today. 18 softballs, 2 pairs of socks, 2 nerf guns for my boys, a teddy bear for my daughter, caramels and chocolates, an apron, a boot shaped glass, a cocoa mug, and of course from the fist package a worth pitching mask. Thanks so much from my entire family, also thanks for serving our country.

Last edited:

majin1

Addicted to Softballfans
Big thanks to N. Pesse out of Cali, can't wait to swing it! Happy Holidays I really appreciate it!
39xk.JPG
[/URL][/IMG]

sportzmaniak

Addicted to Softballfans
Been crazy busy these past couple weeks...discovered a box at my front door a couple days ago. The return address is from Boombah so I really have no idea who my SS is. In the box was a brand new pair of turfs in my team colors! THANK YOU SO MUCH to my "Secret" SS!!!!

Matt G

Haven't been on to make a post, but boy did Corey318 hook my family up. My 9 year old has a new Combat to swing, me and my wife have some new Beth's Battle jerseys to sport, I have a Demarini gamer....

...but the highlight is the monkey. My 3 year old won't put this thing down!

Thanks a ton Cory, and merry Christmas to everyone!

Will edit with pic, won't attach for some reason. Keep getting 502 error.

Last edited:

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Haven't been on to make a post, but boy did Corey318 hook my family up. My 9 year old has a new Combat to swing, me and my wife have some new Beth's Battle jerseys to sport, I have a Demarini gamer....

...but the highlight is the monkey. My 3 year old won't put this thing down!

Thanks a ton Cory, and merry Christmas to everyone!

Will edit with pic, won't attach for some reason

Corey told me about the monkey story with your family. Hilarious!

(Him and I are twins)

tbaggs22

Addicted to Softballfans
Very BIG thanks to Matt Simpson from MD. Got 2 pair of pants, Awesome wind breaker, 2 Elite shirts, 2 hats, Vintage Calendar, DVD, and ornament. Thank you so much bro..... Pic not working, I can text or email it if someone could post.

tbaggs22

Addicted to Softballfans
UPS Delivery Today :D No name on the box just a Georgia return address. SS hooked me up with an awesome Texans hoodie, 12 mixed bp balls, some Spiderz endlites, some local moonshine, and a box of pens/sharpies? :D. MANY thanks and a very Merry Christmas!!!

Your very welcome Merry Christmas

Hittin6

Addicted to Softballfans
A big thanks to militaryballer, I (finally!) got your other 2 boxes today. 18 softballs, 2 pairs of socks, 2 nerf guns for my boys, a teddy bear for my daughter, caramels and chocolates, an apron, a boot shaped glass, a cocoa mug, and of course from the fist package a worth pitching mask. Thanks so much from my entire family, also thanks for serving our country.

Das boot! Turn it just before the bubble comes...

infinity1222

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a boombah backpack from Dave Ruth thanks Dave appreciate it a lot will post pics as soon as I can we got a bad snow storm have been shoveling all day

minimatt27

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got home to a USPS priority box from Chris Cardona, inside I find 4 bottles of craft beers, 1 PolyCot, 1 Anniversary Ale, 1 Aztec and 1 Double Bastard. All from California. Cant wait to try these i have heard good things about the arrogant bastard brand. Thanks Chris Cardona. I am not able to post pics yet but thank you again Chris

Last edited:

socal-stk

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope you like it.

It got there faster than i thought, You will be getting another package. Merry Christmas.

Just got home to a USPS priority box from Chris Cardona, inside I find 4 bottles of craft beers, 1 PolyCot, 1 Anniversary Ale, 1 Aztec and 1 Double Bastard. All from California. Cant wait to try these i have heard good things about the arrogant bastard brand. Thanks Chris Cardona. I am not able to post pics yet but thank you again Chris

deadcenter

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a sweet scent lock hunting jacket from dan83. Also got some sweets but they didn't make the picture... Didn't last long around my house. Thanks a bunch!
2DF059DA-0262-493F-9A77-76B790048B64_zpskeycv65f.jpg

simpsonps121

Addicted to Softballfans
Very BIG thanks to Matt Simpson from MD. Got 2 pair of pants, Awesome wind breaker, 2 Elite shirts, 2 hats, Vintage Calendar, DVD, and ornament. Thank you so much bro..... Pic not working, I can text or email it if someone could post.

You are welcome!

findsomegreen

Star Player
Thanks to shaggy24 I got home today to find a nice long box at my door. When I opened it I found a NIW utrip Mayhem. Thanks so much man and Merry Christmas.

Gennaro23

Addicted to Softballfans
Came home from work with the ol lady placing a long box on the bed. She informed me that my SS has arrived. Thank you very much, who ever you may be. This was a great surprise to come home to. I wish you and yours a very merry christmas! THANKS AGAIN!!

BTW I'll be ripping the wrapper off tomorrow night at dome ball.

0DC4FED1-439A-499C-A84A-9E5ABDD6598F.jpg

collegemade

Addicted to Softballfans
1st year doing this and didn't know what to expect and then I came home to this bad ass package: 2 hats & 3 shirts Miken fresh! Thanks Santa aka Joe P. have a Merry Christmas brother and thank you very much!

IMG_20131216_192816-1_zps718071f5.jpg

daveruth

You better lock it up....
Got an awesome new fx-30 Supermax in the mail from shorty2313, came a couple days ago, but this is the first chance I have had to get a pic up. Thanks a ton and Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.