Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeymack17

Addicted to Softballfans
Soccer stars gifts.......

I'm not sure who sent me these or who my SS but THANK YOU.

I received a AWESOME Texas Rangers Hat and Some Sweet Mizuno Batting Gloves...

Thanks for much for the gifts and Merry Christmas !!!!

Received a package from my Secret Santa when I got back to work today after the last week off. No name supplied. Thanks to whoever you are!

bac8c414-6069-49d2-862c-0160b7a1809d_zps092afafe.jpg

feeling kinda bad for these guys right now... any word if they got another package?

ya i didnt get in this year but this kinda ****s it up it for everyone!!
i know its about giving yada yada yada and i might get bashed for this but if you know you can't meet the requirements dont sign up with the intentions of not meeting the price requirements or sending something out from the corner of your closet that you yourself probably would never touch again. Hope something gets resolved here! Merry Christmas though to you and yours!

p.s. everyone knows breast cancer gear is 50% if not more at the end of Oct. your not fooling anyone!

Last edited:

ktown808

The Unknowns
feeling kinda bad for these guys right now... any word if they got another package?

ya i didnt get in this year but this kinda ****s it up it for everyone!!
i know its about giving yada yada yada and i might get bashed for this but if you know you can't meet the requirements dont sign up with the intentions of not meeting the price requirements or sending something out from the corner of your closet that you yourself probably would never touch again. Hope something gets resolved here! Merry Christmas though to you and yours!

p.s. everyone knows breast cancer gear is 50% if not more at the end of Oct. your not fooling anyone!

Actually, a lot of the cancer awareness gear is still regular price. But I agree that the minimums are not being met in some cases.

jed_mchiggins

Wearin my Breakfast Pants
Merry Christmas, I finally get to open the box that's been tempting me for the past two weeks! DaIrishman hooked me up with a full package of cool stuff. I'll put the new balls to use tomorrow, those MREs are going with me on a ski-out camping trip this weekend, and a bottle of soju is already gone (appreciate the instructions :biggthumpup: ). Thanks a ton bud!

2x bottles Korean soju * 2x koozies * lanyard bottle opener * Easton shirt * Tanel shirt * Elite shorts * 2x tourney shirts from Camp Humphreys, Korea * 2x game towels * Tuff Sleeve bat protector * Coke bottle opener gadget * Hitting Jack-It bat weight * bat wax * comics only available to the military(?) * flavored chocolates * red bean(?) cakes * half dozen Evil BP balls * 2x MRE * 2x travel bags

sbfSS2013_zps03fa1f94.jpg

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Merry Christmas, I finally get to open the box that's been tempting me for the past two weeks! DaIrishman hooked me up with a full package of cool stuff. I'll put the new balls to use tomorrow, those MREs are going with me on a ski-out camping trip this weekend, and a bottle of soju is already gone (appreciate the instructions :biggthumpup: ). Thanks a ton bud!

2x bottles Korean soju * 2x koozies * lanyard bottle opener * Easton shirt * Tanel shirt * Elite shorts * 2x tourney shirts from Camp Humphreys, Korea * 2x game towels * Tuff Sleeve bat protector * Coke bottle opener gadget * Hitting Jack-It bat weight * bat wax * comics only available to the military(?) * flavored chocolates * red bean(?) cakes * half dozen Evil BP balls * 2x MRE * 2x travel bags

sbfSS2013_zps03fa1f94.jpg

glad you will enjoy all. Happy Holidays

nomar1fan

Banned User
Got a great 3n2 gift package today - a soft black/white pullover, light blue rain pullover, 3 grip and rips, 3 lizard skin bat grips (one that is camo :) ), table baseball flick-it game, and a pair of light blue turfs. Thank you Robert White of Cedar Rapids - you are the man!!!!

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Got a great 3n2 gift package today - a soft black/white pullover, light blue rain pullover, 3 grip and rips, 3 lizard skin bat grips (one that is camo :) ), table baseball flick-it game, and a pair of light blue turfs. Thank you Robert White of Cedar Rapids - you are the man!!!!

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy the items

socal-stk

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine today

I got a new worth Sick Resmondo! With a lizard skin grip.:thumb:
Thanks to RokRaider826 for the gift and hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!

Jbird11

Some of the gifts have been pretty - MEH - this year.... lotta good ones though.

Maybe there should be a vote, GTG or NGTG of what other members think of your gift, and then depending how you get voted -- you either get to participate in the Varsity SS2014, or the JV SS2014.

Obviously there's quite a few guys in here for the wrong reason--and it's really too bad, because this used to be a pretty special deal each year. Even if the gifts aren't super high in dollar amount, you can certainly tell the difference between the guys that put some real thought and consideration into the gifts, and the ones that just grabbed something out of their re-gift collection.

I personally would far prefer a thoughtful gift worth $20, than a $100 gift that had zero to do with their wish list or personal email. That's just me though, so whatever.

Hope everyone has a great 2014, health-happiness & hits! :)

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Guarantee if it was the other way around there would be complaining.........

I love to see the gifts that show up - but I'd rather keep my $ and buy what I want from the start...... I'm sure some guys that got those kinda gifts will feel the same from now on. I know, I know - It's all about giving, not receiving, but some of the stuff that people posted is really, really lame.

gregthekegg

Manager
Got my gifts today from DD#26

Treats for the dogs, a backpack, dervish jersey, candy, jerky, chips, a slo pitch national pullover, and a team shirt. Great items!! Dogs already got into the treats. Lol.

Happy holidays to all!!!

t7chas

Forgot my cup
what it's all about

Glad you liked the Bosox stuff, Chas! You've got one more small box on way, some stuff for you and the kids...

BigRB came through to help out the post Santa let down for my girls.

Recap:

Then today, we got some new stuff, including some cool batting gloves and an awesome Richardson hat (I was a Bulldog in HS, so this is perfect), plus some stuff for my girls - pretty pony and disney cards. They were pleased. You were super thoughtful, and went beyond the call for my SS this year.

Very best to you and yours in 2014 Russ. Thanks!

mihklo

Awesome pics there ^

Love seeing the smiles brought on by complete strangers.......this is what it's all about

tbixler

Addicted to Softballfans
got a real nice FSU hoodie, beer koozie, nice batting gloves, a Rays shirt for my son, and a lil extra! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.