Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsmoke

Coach
Not sure who sent mine. But got an awesome 49ers hoodie...2 lizard grips...some local bbq sauce and some candy. Thanks a BUNCH to my secret santa. Merry Christmas!!!!

Madman8869

Addicted to Softballfans
There was a box delivered to me today. I will open and take pictures Christmas Day. Thanks SS!

Cheers!

Usner21 did a great job! A very nice note, Boombah pants, 3 dri-fit shirts, a team hat, jake and the neverland pirates for my daughter and treats for the dogs. You spoiled all of us, thank you very much. Merry Christmas!

Jbird11

I got home today to find a huge Amazon box and low and behold it was my secret Santa box with a bad ass Miken Roller Bag, exactly what I needed! Thanks to the sender and merry Christmas! I'll try and post pics tomorrow.

Update today, got another package today with a sweet pair on Vinci Batting Gloves! Never tried them before so I look forward to it. Pics coming soon.

Enjoy it bud, hope that was the bag you wanted. The vinci Bones 2xl are the best big man gloves made IMO, hope you like em!

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
After a lot of running around doing family stuff I was finally able to open my gift.

Thanks to my secret Santa from Bloomington Indiana. He sent me a 27oz Combat Portent.

ess1419616947760_zps42bbfc28.jpg

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Big shout out to sleeepR21........ He hooked me up with 3 nice Yankee hats grilling tools sauces, a limited run anniversary brew as well as book and trucks for my son...... I'll be smashing the beer tonight after I make wins slathered in some sauce......happy holidays man

Frank the Tank

Addicted to Softballfans
Frank the Tank was nice enough to set me up with a nice $100 Gift card to the Phillies. While most people would be upset with this gift due to the team being awful. I am a die hard who bleeds Phillies Red. I already have a game picked out to use this gift card for. I hope to welcome back Jimmy Rollins to Philly pre-game, then boo him from then on!

Thanks Frank and Merry Xmas

Enjoy buddy....keep your eye out for something else coming!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
I received my gift today. I was excited to see a long box. I opened it to find a cracked 27 oz Demarini Stadium,$30 cash, a note stating some stuff has come up and I could to sell it if I wanted. I would never sell a cracked bat period. I've never had a bad review on here and won't start now. I understand things happen. I appreciate you trying to fulfill your obligation. I'm not familiar with Demarini. So I don't know if the crack is normal or if it's like any other bat and done. It doesn't look like it's been returned. I'm not sure how to tell. I'll take the $30 and get something off my list.
0F0C804E-2DC6-44AC-82E2-BAD5770C7EA4_zps1iohmztn.jpg

C40BB1EF-EEAD-4A8C-9FD6-7F3CAA07759B_zpshflhhxz7.jpg

A4D1A90C-3573-4B5F-973A-15F64FFB902E_zpszvzyomrz.jpg

jockomon

Player
Not like that it's not cracked if he has a problem with it I will send another bat and return that one. That's in the paint not the bat its self.

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
I received my gift today. I was excited to see a long box. I opened it to find a cracked 27 oz Demarini Stadium,$30 cash, a note stating some stuff has come up and I could to sell it if I wanted. I would never sell a cracked bat period. I've never had a bad review on here and won't start now. I understand things happen. I appreciate you trying to fulfill your obligation. I'm not familiar with Demarini. So I don't know if the crack is normal or if it's like any other bat and done. It doesn't look like it's been returned. I'm not sure how to tell. I'll take the $30 and get something off my list.
0F0C804E-2DC6-44AC-82E2-BAD5770C7EA4_zps1iohmztn.jpg

C40BB1EF-EEAD-4A8C-9FD6-7F3CAA07759B_zpshflhhxz7.jpg

A4D1A90C-3573-4B5F-973A-15F64FFB902E_zpszvzyomrz.jpg

He messaged me and said he was going to make it right. I thought the reason for making a list was to let the SS know what to get or help them. At this point I'm over someone telling me it's in the paint. I've played for 25 years and cracked my fair share of bats. Jockomon, do what's right or nothing it's up to you bud.

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
We would never be able to swing a cracked bat. The umps check our bats before games.

Pdpwally

Coach

I'm in a similar type deal... Got a box at the house that the gf received. I've been out of town and will be til Sunday so I'm holding my judgement. All I know is that the pix that the gf sent show I got a beat down used z3 with a ****ty hockey tape grip that also came with no receipt and is 27oz... in my email and in the hint thread I posted that I swing 26oz. Worst case I'll clean it up, throw a lizard skin on it and move it along for close to what I gifted my SS. If you can't abide by the rules you shouldn't sign up imo. And to ppl that say stuff comes up... My SS didn't even put a SN on the box with no pm or anything. I tried to contact Sonic to try and sort it out via pm but nothing from him either. I know it's the holidays but he's been on a couple of times since the pm.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been wanting to participate in the S.S, sounds and looks like a great time, but the couple bad eggs keep me out.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
As an umpire I would and have tossed bats with paint cracks. It's in the rules.... Although that cl22 is a very good bat it may be unusable for him......im sure it will be made right....

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Got my package today..NIW Easton LX.0. Not sure of screen name but big thanks to Richard Schiffhauer..above and beyond bro! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family..
1224142051_zpsdaea7f08.jpg

That actually came from me. I think the name on it is who drop-shipped it for me. Merry Xmas! Interested to see how it swings!

Joker

I'm in a similar type deal... Got a box at the house that the gf received. I've been out of town and will be til Sunday so I'm holding my judgement. All I know is that the pix that the gf sent show I got a beat down used z3 with a ****ty hockey tape grip that also came with no receipt and is 27oz... in my email and in the hint thread I posted that I swing 26oz. Worst case I'll clean it up, throw a lizard skin on it and move it along for close to what I gifted my SS. If you can't abide by the rules you shouldn't sign up imo. And to ppl that say stuff comes up... My SS didn't even put a SN on the box with no pm or anything. I tried to contact Sonic to try and sort it out via pm but nothing from him either. I know it's the holidays but he's been on a couple of times since the pm.

does the gift meet the minimum value? then it within the rules. complaining about getting a bat is is pretty ****ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.