Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
got a 3rd package from DoubleOhWho yesterday, pretty sure i know whatss in it and the other one, but the square one...hmmmm

thanks again killer...merry and safe xmas to you and yours ! !

cmac1530

those things are amazing! I use them for the baseball team I coach all the time to help/make them swing through the ball. also nice to warm up with to just to add a little weight. great tool!!!

Madman8869

Addicted to Softballfans
There was a box delivered to me today. I will open and take pictures Christmas Day. Thanks SS!

Cheers!

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
Wishing a happy holiday to whomever sent this: 2 pair of Whacked Spider batting gloves - the best out there!!!, Spiderz shirt, red sox gnome, Dirty 275 bat and Red Sox doormat - all i asked for was the spiderz batting gloves - way too much my brother but best wishes and thank you sooooooo much. Very very generous..Trying to upload pict now.

IMG_0573.jpg

Awesome man! Glad you like it all. Tried to think outside the box with the Red Sox stuff, hope you have a use for it. I thought - Another Cubs shirt wouldn't hurt, but what else would be cool to show off my team. Not a Combat expert by any means, so hope that's a decent bat as well. And as for the batting gloves, gave me an excuse to finally try a pair ;) haha. Anyways, happy holidays and enjoy it all !!

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
My SS ar2x7 also sent me 2 new pair of softball pants that are quite awesome! I got way lucky this year and truly appreciate it bud!

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
My SS ar2x7 also sent me 2 new pair of softball pants that are quite awesome! I got way lucky this year and truly appreciate it bud!

There definitely seems to be much more good than questionable this year when compared to years past. Great job guys! Now let's get to 100%

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
Happy holidays to my SS! Received a TYJA backpack (which should be awesome for tourneys next year), Lizard Skin grip, 2 packs of ThatBatWax, some nice option soft plastics and crank baits, as well as some t-shirts including an awesome local high school swag long sleeve I liked as soon as I pulled it out. Thank you very much!

20141224_115604_zps038b2379.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Package arrived as I was walking out the door it's under the tree I'm assuming it's my ss gift I didn't even look at the name I apologize but I think it came from Washington state ...... I'll be back home tomorrow when I'll post Name and pics.... Merry Christmas

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
Happy holidays to my SS! Received a TYJA backpack (which should be awesome for tourneys next year), Lizard Skin grip, 2 packs of ThatBatWax, some nice option soft plastics and crank baits, as well as some t-shirts including an awesome local high school swag long sleeve I liked as soon as I pulled it out. Thank you very much!

Another shirt just showed up separately. A Badgers t-shirt. Thanks again man!

lastcall8

Banned User
Another shirt just showed up separately. A Badgers t-shirt. Thanks again man!

Hope you like it bud. Merry Christmas to you. Had a high school cap to send as well but all we had left was big head size lol. When I get a smaller one will send it as well as a new year gift!!

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
I got word that I have a bat shaped package waiting for me at home. I will open it tomorrow and post pics. Thanks Santa!

HogTown

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my package today..NIW Easton LX.0. Not sure of screen name but big thanks to Richard Schiffhauer..above and beyond bro! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family..
1224142051_zpsdaea7f08.jpg

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
I got held up with work and am out of town until Saturday visiting family. My wife assures me a package came from my ss so please mark my guy as gtg. I'll post what I got when I get back and get a chance to open it.

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Joe 25 is awesome! I received an Easton L/S cage jacket ( which Ive wanted for a while), an Easton fitted hat w some matching spiderz batting gloves! Was also kind enough to send my go a Victoria secret gift card! Thanks again Joe and Merry Christmas!!

WeaponX

Addicted to Softballfans
Frank the Tank was nice enough to set me up with a nice $100 Gift card to the Phillies. While most people would be upset with this gift due to the team being awful. I am a die hard who bleeds Phillies Red. I already have a game picked out to use this gift card for. I hope to welcome back Jimmy Rollins to Philly pre-game, then boo him from then on!

Thanks Frank and Merry Xmas

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
Calli4120...I got package 2 today and I was floored when you put in 2 gifts for my little girl. She immediately wanted the Care Bear out of the box and she went to bed with it. She will watch the movie tomorrow after opening gifts. Then to see all of the thought fulness for the rest was awesome. A scorebook, pack of pens, Ace bandage, bandaids, ice packs, and a Minnesota Chive shirt from the Chive Nation! I love it! Thank you so much for all of this and the bat. You have warmed many hearts today and are now part of our extended family. Be safe, be Merry, and most of all Keep Calm and Chive On. Thanks. Jerod + family

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
package received. I'll open it up and put up pics tomorrow.

Josh (Sixes) killed it as my SS.

20141224_135129_zps6e627af1.jpg

Demarini digi camo batting gloves, a fitted Minnesota T-Wolves hat, Detroit Red Wings snapback hat, an extra jersey from his team, and 6 bags of seeds.

Thanks again man, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Chive On!

Jbird11

Joey Z hooked me up with:

Some Pats gear, some new bat tape and gripnrip some Jets TP (lol) whisky, coffee for the wife, some Frozen stuff for the girls and an Itunes GC

Thx bro, happy holidays everyone!

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Well, 49erhawk knocked it out of the park...took me a bit to get pics uploaded, but my man (and his family) went above and beyond for em and my kids, and even my wife....
Started off with a nice set of boombah turfs:
20141218_164711.jpg

and then a couple of days later, a massive box shows up at my house....I thought santa mailed himself to me, lol...
all kinds of goodies in here....
Truck set for my little guy:
20141222_172312.jpg

A new rod and reel for my oldest:
20141222_171752.jpg

Crafts and Art supplies for my bratty middle-child daughter:
20141222_172408.jpg

He even hooked my wife up with a candle warmer and scent things:
20141222_172432.jpg

And for Bigrb, a got a new minnow bucket, portable pail, seabag, shirt, keyrings, cooler wipes,and hand wipes for fishing. and walking dead guys :)
20141222_172601.jpg

20141222_172656.jpg

20141222_172724.jpg

All in all an amazing gift for my whole family from 49erhawk, and the Jaquez Family! Thanks for making our holiday extra special, especially by thinking of my wife and kiddos!

49erhawk

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, 49erhawk knocked it out of the park...took me a bit to get pics uploaded, but my man (and his family) went above and beyond for em and my kids, and even my wife....
Started off with a nice set of boombah turfs:
20141218_164711.jpg

and then a couple of days later, a massive box shows up at my house....I thought santa mailed himself to me, lol...
all kinds of goodies in here....
Truck set for my little guy:
20141222_172312.jpg

A new rod and reel for my oldest:
20141222_171752.jpg

Crafts and Art supplies for my bratty middle-child daughter:
20141222_172408.jpg

He even hooked my wife up with a candle warmer and scent things:
20141222_172432.jpg

And for Bigrb, a got a new minnow bucket, portable pail, seabag, shirt, keyrings, cooler wipes,and hand wipes for fishing. and walking dead guys :)
20141222_172601.jpg

20141222_172656.jpg

20141222_172724.jpg

All in all an amazing gift for my whole family from 49erhawk, and the Jaquez Family! Thanks for making our holiday extra special, especially by thinking of my wife and kiddos!

glad u and your family enjoyed the gifts merry xmas

jhob54

who cares
Huge thanks to Eeyore for the gifts you went above and beyond. I was lucky enough to have Eeyore in both the SBF SS and the Combat SS and he hooked me up. I got some Jerseys from some of his teams, a Boombah bat pack which is huge going to have to buy more gear to fill it up. He also sent me a Combat Dirty 275 which is going to be handy playing in then new ASA league we will be playing in this summer. To top it off he sent some knobcuffs, combat batting gloves,whip strips which will fit my swing good, plus my wife thanks you for the Notre Dame T. I think she was more excited about that than the earrings I bought her. Again thank you so much I couldnt have asked for a better experience with the SS. Soon as my daughter gets me the pic off her camera I will post.

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
I received a gift yesterday from my SS and he delivered it on my front porch!! He hooked myself and my family up!!
He got my wife a 25 dollar gift card to Bath and Body works, my two little girls princess barbies, my son a mega block dump truck and me a swwey Michigan Adidas beanie! He also said there was a package coming Monday or Tuesday! Thank y ou spool much and God bless you and your family! Merry Christmas!
20141220_141527.jpg

20141220_141403.jpg

Just got this Tuesday!! Thanks Big Vic Dirtbags35!! Merry CHRISTmas brother!!
20141223_161332.jpg

Last edited:

Jroby9

The Kid
Cooper1 hooked me up with a minty 26oz L1. I really appreciate man. Let my old one go too early. I'm beyond thankful! Merry Christmas to everyone today!
215E5687-208B-4E1D-AEEE-E3F33FA690E8_zpsdarxvfgq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.