Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

I'm not falling for your ****... Anyone is tough behind a keyboard. I would pay good money to run into you at some co-Ed or women's tourney so I could smack the taste out of your bitchy lil mouth.

so now you're making threats?

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my SS gift today from brant willtrout. Got a 27oz combat aerial assualt and a Miken jersey. Said this is 1of 2. Thank you brant. Never swung any combats except a derby boy. Can't wait to try it. Hope you had a merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family. Will put up pics soon.

Country35

Banned User
I'm in a similar type deal... Got a box at the house that the gf received. I've been out of town and will be til Sunday so I'm holding my judgement. All I know is that the pix that the gf sent show I got a beat down used z3 with a ****ty hockey tape grip that also came with no receipt and is 27oz... in my email and in the hint thread I posted that I swing 26oz. Worst case I'll clean it up, throw a lizard skin on it and move it along for close to what I gifted my SS. If you can't abide by the rules you shouldn't sign up imo. And to ppl that say stuff comes up... My SS didn't even put a SN on the box with no pm or anything. I tried to contact Sonic to try and sort it out via pm but nothing from him either. I know it's the holidays but he's been on a couple of times since the pm.

What an asshat you are. And to think you can only swing a little girls bat cuz your a *****. Pming sonic when you got a bat, you are all that is wrong with softball, the world. Please choke on a ****.

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
Glad you like it. Second one should be in Tuesday. Merry Christmas!

Hey Travis... Thanks again man! Got the second package and can't wait to use the sauces & seasonings. Those cookies we're a big hit with all the relatives too. Thanks brotha! :biggthumpup:

Jbird11

There's 2 kinds of people in this thing every year.

Those who have more fun picking out and giving their gifts....and those that get in it hoping to get a NIW bat when they send a $50 GC.

Joker

you forgot people who complain about what they get no matter what
also people who don't say thank you

trip

stfu
wally is lucky dboty2014 is already under way. this **** absolutely takes the whole ****ing bakery. longball, reallocate the votes you or sonic filibustered on me and replace my name with his.

DD#26

Addicted to Softballfans
RECIEVED today

My 2 kids each got a toy.!
me i got spoiled - 2 Dallas Cowboys t-shirts, Cowboys pajama pants & a Cowboys cinch sack Merry Christmas ! So grateful for everything!

Thanks so much , SS Victor Alejo (not sure of forum name)

Last edited:

Jazzyc91

Djbaldmaninc you sir are awesome!!
Totally made my christmas!
late post because i've been super busy but just wanted to say thank you for the amazing gifts. Love everything!! Especially the beanies cause thats the 1 thing i really wanted for christmas!

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
People are bitching, I got jack ****..... And he said its SBF fault.

Thanks SBF for making my Christmas special. :p

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
Got my SS gift today from brant willtrout. Got a 27oz combat aerial assualt and a Miken jersey. Said this is 1of 2. Thank you brant. Never swung any combats except a derby boy. Can't wait to try it. Hope you had a merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family. Will put up pics soon.

Good deal!! I'm glad you got. Sorry for the delay. Box 2 is headed out this week. I hope you and yours had a very Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! Let me know what you think about the bat. Oh and I have a receipt for ya to.

Status
Not open for further replies.