Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
I suppose I should start this out since I received a package from Santa today!

A Detroit Red Wings Hoody for Daddy
Lego Star Wars Sets for the boys

The boys love them and I'll be spending the day in the hoody!

Very much appreciated!

0DA9D261-A918-4D39-8C77-BC061381A57A_zpsjlwwsitx.jpg

0B2B04F5-C79D-4301-B6D9-E43794357DA1_zpsswns6emx.jpg

joey2525joey711

dodgers fan 4life
I suppose I should start this out since I received a package from Santa today!

A Detroit Red Wings Hoody for Daddy
Lego Star Wars Sets for the boys

The boys love them and I'll be spending the day in the hoody!

Very much appreciated!

0DA9D261-A918-4D39-8C77-BC061381A57A_zpsjlwwsitx.jpg

0B2B04F5-C79D-4301-B6D9-E43794357DA1_zpsswns6emx.jpg

Since you figured it out already love the pics nothing better during the holidays then to see kids happy.
More to come for u and the wife

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans

Found these waiting on my porch. Not sure who they are from but thank you very very much. They are greatly appreciated!

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
There was my info in the comment section of the invoice. Anyways, glad you got it, hope you didnt have one already. More things to come yet...
Merry Christmas!
Jerod

Big thanks to my SS whoever it is..... NIW Greinert 275 :D

20151203_183438_zpsz5crzouu.jpg

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
There was my info in the comment section of the invoice. Anyways, glad you got it, hope you didnt have one already. More things to come yet...
Merry Christmas!
Jerod

Actually I do already have one and love it.... so can never have too many :D.

Probably would have helped if I took the invoice out of the box.... but I didn't cuz I was too excited :D

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Got home late and had to run right back out, there was a bat box waiting on my doorstep !. The wife put it under the tree, when I get a chance tomorrow ill take a pic and get a name ! Excited !//! Thank you Santa !

Jeffrey Yount, thank you in advance !

Last edited:

Sixes

K C C O
Thank you very, very, very much to my Secret Santa! No mention in the package on who it is though.

5393E974-93F0-437C-87B4-B65FB044E052.jpg

I haven't swung a combat since the orange derby boys....super psyched to try this one out!

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
Corey318 really came through. Thanks. I really appreciate the bat and chocolate. I can't wait to hit the real tree.

F81EB9A7-2E28-4478-943C-528301F20E8A_zpsskcbzwae.jpg

sid111

Miken Bat Expert.........
Thanks to my SS I got a box of different kinds of Candy and a boot stein from Germany.... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year who ever you are.....

Sixes

K C C O
How close are you to Buzbach? (I think that is how it's spelled) I lived on the base there when I was little....

Gennaro23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you very, very, very much to my Secret Santa! No mention in the package on who it is though.

5393E974-93F0-437C-87B4-B65FB044E052.jpg

I haven't swung a combat since the orange derby boys....super psyched to try this one out!

I could have sworn I put a cute little note in the box, but Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy!

Sixes

K C C O
I could have sworn I put a cute little note in the box, but Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy!

oh i will enjoy the hello out of it all winter in the cages :thumb:

Maybe the note got stuck in the box or something....all that came out with it was the receipt

Thank you again!!!!

daveruth

You better lock it up....
I was having a relaxing day off and then heard a knock from what turned out to be the mailman and got a great package in the mail. Sweet set of camo pants and sweatshirt, new glove, pair of batting gloves, pair of Oakleys and the biggest damn snickers bar I have ever seen for my daughter. Will get some pics up soon. Huge thanks to whomever it is that sent it! I love SBF secret santa season!

DiamondFoolz3

Addicted to Softballfans
dan83 completely hooked me up... miken freak, miken gear and some chocolates..

Many thanks my man and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
This showed up on either Thursday or Friday, can't remember which...Assuming it's from Secret Santa on here. Thank you!

halter91

Iam91
I got a box of dog treats from Amazon. Funny, I don't think i ordered them at least. Stella and Molly will take a pic tonight with their toys.

I also got a bad ass UNC Cooler. It will get plenty of use!! Thanks whoever you are SS!!

Last edited:

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Thanks Charlie!!

Santa made a stop at my humble abode today, and he really hooked it up! Big thanks to my SS, shaggy24, Charlie Coleman who had santa bring me a NIW FUDAWG :) Been looking to try one and cant wait to get some swings on her! Charlie also mentioned that a box #2 was on the way, can't wait to see what that might be! Big thanks, God Bless, and Merry Christmas, Charlie!
IMG_20151214_143112.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

scottie05

Addicted to Softballfans
got my ss package today, from Squirt. Love it, exactly the pair of spiderz i wanted! thanks again and happy holidays!

Last edited:

shaggy24

"did i do that"
Santa made a stop at my humble abode today, and he really hooked it up! Big thanks to my SS, shaggy24, Charlie Coleman who had santa bring me a NIW FUDAWG :) Been looking to try one and cant wait to get some swings on her! Charlie also mentioned that a box #2 was on the way, can't wait to see what that might be! Big thanks, God Bless, and Merry Christmas, Charlie!
IMG_20151214_143112.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Glad u like it bud. Enjoy