Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
Autoaccessgarag So I am not picky at all! If you have a nearby baseball/ basketball/ hockey/ NFL team I love to get my kids both boys, 3 and 1 1/2 stuff from PRO Teams IE Mini baseball bats, mini baseballs, hockey pucks, mini basketballs, Mini football helmets etc. I am good on clothes but I never say no.

I like local stuff like local sauces/ rubs, etc. I am also a fan of Jerseys to hang in my office at work College/ pro whatever anything sports related that can go on a wall...

ROLL TIDE anything but I also like anything NFL related or MLB related.

Kids sizes if needed 4T, 18 month or 2T, wife is Med. my sizes listed in email.

and for the dream gift... i would love a new M2 glove or gift card. to order myself or my son a GLove with. or a Milwaukee m12 heated hoodie or jacket for those cold game/ work days size Small (don't need battery or charger)

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
<------ Wishlist SS 2015
I will be thankful for anything, but if you need suggestions:

-I like bright colors Volt, Pinks, Oranges etc
-I Could use some new shirts, Nike or UA or maybe some blank dri-fits would be great (I like a baggy fit, XXL or a XL if they run big).
-I would like a pair of microfiber shorts size XL in grey, white, navy
-Some batting gloves in a size Large (neutral colors, pink or volt)
-I have 2 sons (7 and 5) who play sports and are into Legos, superheroes, and Nerf.
-I would love to try local goodies, esp craft beers (big fan of IPA,s)

Last edited:

RokRaider826

Ex Softball Who-re
RokRaider826: wish list

I play mostly Utrip but could really use a Senior bat: Dudley,Ultra 2 (1 piece), Reebok Melee (endload)....26oz

I can always use more pants 34w/34 length...wouldn't mind a matching Breast Cancer jersey(L/XL)and pants set
Team jerseys are always welcome
Fitted hats (7 1/8)
Favorite teams: Raiders, A's,Yankees, North Carolina TarHeels, FSU Seminoles
Glove: 12 1/2- 12 3/4"
Local candies are always good
Honestly anything I get I will be greatful for, beggars can't be choosey

Last edited:

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
wish list for BigRb
recently lost a LOT of weight, so could use anything in smaller sizes (size LARGE T's, Size 36 pants/shorts, size XL microfiber shorts, etc)
Coach High School Ice Hockey and Baseball here
I am a hat/sneaker/glove *****..... on an A2000 kick lately, too Big Easton fan, but have a hard time finding their hats and stuff
Love My Jack Daniels, and any other kinds of whiskey
Have 3 kids, son ryan (11) who LOVES baseball now...favorite team is Angels....swings a 29/30 bat
daughter Riley (8) into My little pony, minecraft and animal jam
little guy is CJ (cole) who just started playing ball, loves dinosaurs

stillballin

The Veteran
wish list for stillballin...

for the past 10 years I've been coaching a co-ed and men's team in a local league and play tournaments on the weekends...

anything softball related would be great...

I play pitcher, first or third.. play all asa except one tournament a year which is utrip...

I do not drink so prefer no alcohol however if received I will pass on to teammates..

I prefer DeMarini in bats 26-27 ounce but since I provide team bats Easton, Miken, or Worth would be a great alternative.

Nice back up glove would be appreciated.. I use a Wilson elo now which seems to fit my hand nice..

I am hard to fit in clothes since I am 6-3 and around 250 but I can usually fit a 2xl in shirts.. 2xl in batting gloves.. 12.5 in turfs.. 2xl or 38 waist in shorts/pants..

I am married with teenage girls and have several close friends/teammates in my softball family..

anyways this is just a wish list and here to help some to the brother who drew my name..

again anything would be appreciated and hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday...

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
Recently retired from playing ball due to blowing out my ACL in mid June. Still coach and umpire (USSSA), but I am done with playing (career to maintain and support my family). I dont drink alcohol (again with career), do not wear any pro or college gear, and always ask for nothing for my xmas gifts from the family because I would rather just buy it myself than to receive something I didnt want or need, even though I know p!ss3s off the family. I would defer any softball swag,gear from my SS email to be towards my team. I have coached for 12 years now and have accumulated a lot of gear, so replacements are welcomed. I proudly wear anything PINK to support the cause.
Married, 3 kiddos and just found out we have #4 on the way.
Workaholic
Interests outside of family, work, and softball include relaxing watching NetFlix (because my daughter watches Sprout 24/7 """"I HATE Cailloiu!!!!!""""), playing Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook, (again because my PS3/4 is hooked to Cailloiu central!), stopped watching Philly sports, love UFC.
Dont be a Secret Santa, you can private message me if you have questions, I love networking!
Thanks,
dj baldman inc
Jerod

daveruth

You better lock it up....
daveruth wishlist

Local stuff is always great, craft beers, snacks, whatever.
I like wearing different softball jerseys, 3xl ideally, 2xl if they fit a little big.
I could use a new glove. I have big hands, so fit can be an issue, I have a Liberty now that is great.
2XL batting gloves if you can find them.
I am married and have a daughter that is turning 8 this week and they both come out to watch games. Daughter likes to wear matching stuff to me in a kids medium (8-10).
Other then ball I like to hunt, getting more into bird hunting. Pistol shooting when I can find time. Daughter likes to shoot guns with me too, I just got her her first .22 rifle!
I'm a MN Sports fan, Vikings and Wild mostly. I do already have a ton of Vikings jerseys though.

socal-stk

Addicted to Softballfans
my wishlist

I would appreciate anything i get. As far as softball, our team just took a break. My favorite teams are La Kings, Dodgers, Raiders, UCLA, any gear would be cool. For my girls, oldest is college student( just started) middle one just started high school and little one is 8 anything would be great. The two younger ones play ball. Don't have to go by this, we will appreciate anything. Thanks in advance.

whitehall

insert comment here
White halls wish list
Anything stl cardinals
I love worth and Resmondo products
I've got 2 boys that play ball 7 and 5 year old and my 3 yr old daughter is getting the itch of wanting to play so anything for them would be awesome
I'll appreciate anything I get and love this community

e30dirty

Extra Hitter
Wish list for e30dirty. Anything I get will be awesome I'm sure but here are some hints. I like anything demar for the most part.

The pipe dream would be either a 26oz Mad dawg or a 12"- 12.5" Rawlings HOH RHT

Other than that I like anything SF Giants

Anything hunting related. I bow and rifle hunt

I have 2 dogs (red heelers) they like toys and stuff

Like fun and oddball jerseys, number 19 preferred if possible.

I will be stoked to get anything but there are some hints.

Last edited:

Center59

**** Cody
swing 30oz bats if you are so inclined to go that way.
prefer a utrip if you are going to get me a bat.
xxl batting gloves always a plus since i go through them
and other than that i am just happy to get whatever my person sends.
will edit as I think of things.

deadcenter

Addicted to Softballfans
Wishlist for Deadcenter
Anything I receive will be greatly appreciated!
Swing 27oz endloaded bats prefer Worth or Miken
Softball clothing size large
Turfs size 12
Anything under armour
Batting gloves size large
Anything hunting related (I bow hunt and waterfowl hunt)
anything local to you, beer is always a good option

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Wishlist for AR2X7
Anything I receive will be greatly appreciated
Swing 26 & 27oz endloaded bats & anything would be great
Softball clothing size 2X, team colors are royal and orange
Turfs size 10
Batting gloves size L
NY Mets, Steelers fan
Wife and 2 young girls

Great fun and great time of year, ho ho ho

bigbody3

Addicted to Softballfans
Disregard my wish list, I've emailed sonic and who ever had me as their SS will be givin a new one ASAP. A serious family issue Popped up this evening I hope an wish all of you a blessed and safe holiday season

brewers15

Arpin's Pride
Brewers15

my wish list would be the following, but anything is appreciated.

I have lost about a 100 lbs in the past year so clothes would be much appreciated. I like nike, UA, puma but i'm open to anything. Also athletic shorts are needed very much.

I would love a new mizuno bat or anything mizuno really.

My favorite teams are Wisconsin badgers , Navy, and Texas Tech

I coach basketball and softball, I am married no kids and ,one dog, smoke cigars, hunt and fish.

I hope this helps

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
Anything and everything is appreciated:
I'm a huge Kentucky Wilcats basketball fan.
I have a 5 yr. old boy into karate and a 10 yr. old girl into fast pitch.
Can't forget my supportive wife. They're all Kentucky fans as well.

scottie05

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not picky anything local, booze or food with that said I'll still make a list.
-salmons
-spider gloves (mine are all shot)
-black dc 41
-anything Monsta

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Shrtstop56 WIshlist:

Really looking forward to the buying more than receiving but i know the wishlist is helpful and makes it a little easier so here goes:

-Anything Easton (gear, Bats, gloves, shirts, shoes, Love Easton Hats)
-I swing 26 Bal or EL 27oz Bal
-I love Tennessee Football
-My team colors this yr are UCLA
-Athletic tape is always a good thing
-Love some local stuff from my SS area
-I have an amazing GF that lets me play a lot of softball and she enjoys gift cards from Petsmart, Panera Bread, Target, Victoria Secrets etc etc if you want to throwing something in there for her
-We dont have kids but we have 6 dogs that we take care of
-I also enjoy golf gear

Really looking forward to doing this for the 4th yr in a row and cant wait to see what everyone gets!!

Mr. Monocle wishlist:

I'm not too picky, but here's some ideas.

Easton/Demarini - swing 28 oz
Local Spices, foods - I like to cook and love to use new flavors. I'll try anything once
NBA 2K16 Ps4 (if you're having trouble finding something, this)
Any restaurant gift cards are great - me and the wifey eat pretty much anywhere in Chicago. (Subway is my go to)
Beer - Yes
Wine - White Wine Yes
I shop at - Home Depot, Target, Wal-Mart

Hopefully that's enough info.

Cheers

SeedHitter24

Addicted to Softballfans
Lets see here, first off I will be happy with whatever I receive. Where do I start My favorite teams are the Braves and the Gators. I am recently married and we have 2 chocolate labs which our are kids. I am a Miken/Worth guy swing 2 pc bats in either 26el or 27bal. The only thing I could really use is a new glove (I currently use a 13" worth liberty advanced and love it.) Since its a wish list I'll throw it out there but I've always wanted to try a Black Ops bag. As stated in the beginning of the post I will be happy with whatever I get. Merry Christmas!!

halter91

Iam91
A little late to the party,

I love the Redskins and Tarheels! I love to cook and be in the kitchen. Local BBQ/hot sauces are always good. 3XL shirts, love long sleeve ts. Could use some 3xl under armour or that material undershirts, i wear them under a reg t shirt at the gym. Speaking of gym, I work out at least 3 -4 days a week at my work gym. Softball stuff, anything works. I'm not fussy. I swing 26.5, 27 oz bats, 14" glove and i pitch. I have 2 dogs which are idiots, just had to put MY dog down around Labor day. I miss the old boy to death, he will never be replaced. Also like the Redwings and Flyers in hockey. Hmmm, If i think of anything else i will update.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
GTI44..... sorry for the late entry!

Anything Softball related! (Your team subdye, or your local tourney shirts)

Wear 2xl shirts, 40 pants and xl batting gloves.
Turfs, spikes or metals - sz13
Leather - Any between 12-13"
S/M Hat

Would really love a 28-30oz 4TF for me. Or a Worth220 in 28-30oz.

or a 25oz ASA for my GF. Miken Bal Freak52 or comparible.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Hendo9

Anything softball related is appreciated ... simple gear,gloves,hats,anyhting :) ***No used jock straps please lol ****