Senior Leagues near Worcester Ma

MarcTheArc

<font color="#000080">Arc Angels Softball</font>
I'm looking to play in a spring/summer Senior League within 20-30 miles of
Worcester Ma. I'm in my mid 50's

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
pm marlsrsoftball,he lives close to you........

How you doing. Are you going to the TOC in Feb? I hooked up with an 80 team from Mi and we are going down.

MarcTheArc: How old are you? Most leagues around hear are 55+ but there is one league that is 50+ that I know of. Send me an email with your age and location at marlsrssoftball.verizon.net and I will see what I can find for you.

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA

If you click on the Senior Softball USA website you'll see a map of the US. Click on the New England part of the map and a list of senior leagues will come up. I believe there're are 2 leagues close to you, but the largest and most competitive is the Rhode Island league. I hope this helps. Steve

How you doing. Are you going to the TOC in Feb? I hooked up with an 80 team from Mi and we are going down.

MarcTheArc: How old are you? Most leagues around hear are 55+ but there is one league that is 50+ that I know of. Send me an email with your age and location at marlsrssoftball.verizon.net and I will see what I can find for you.

na fred,didn't qual......i will be going to the curt hollis CST in feb,the weekend of the 17th....

MarlSrSoftball

na fred,didn't qual......i will be going to the curt hollis CST in feb,the weekend of the 17th....

We are lucky. As an 80 team we don't have to qualify. Hooked up with a team from Mi so making a last run at national tournaments.

gatesnapper

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe there is a Senior league that plays in Woonsocket, RI. Not 100% positive though.

I do know there is some senior players who play there and are very good.

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
We are lucky. As an 80 team we don't have to qualify. Hooked up with a team from Mi so making a last run at national tournaments.

Hope that last run is special for you..........have watched a few 80's teams here @ the Worlds, pretty good ball indeed. Stay healthy....................

MarlSrSoftball

Hope that last run is special for you..........have watched a few 80's teams here @ the Worlds, pretty good ball indeed. Stay healthy....................

Hope to stay healthy for this one. Last tournament in Sep I ended up in hospital after 1st day with Gall Bladder attack so I couldn't pitch the last 3 games.

We will be up against three Major teams so a win would be real sweat. It should be a fun time win or lose and something to remember playing against the big boys.

floods

Addicted to Softballfans

There's a good Saturday double header league in Tewksbury I don't know if there taking new players but it is a good league. Also don't know how it will fit in with your tourny ball.