Senior Miken

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
I'm hitting the DC41 white, og, really well. I'm looking for the two piece senior miken that swings like it. I'm thinking the white one with the maxload but not sure. Any thoughts or experience with senior two piece mikens.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Have U read or watched Alan's demos on the proto type Miken coming out prior to Vegas? Looks interesting n what U r lookn for. Aloha, Fabe:biggthumpup:

RandyB57

Extra Hitter
New Mike Senior Bat

Where can I find this video? Would love to see it. Just heard about this bat today from a friend in Fla.

djs_1964

I'm hitting the DC41 white, og, really well. I'm looking for the two piece senior miken that swings like it. I'm thinking the white one with the maxload but not sure. Any thoughts or experience with senior two piece mikens.

Those are my gamers. The white DC41 for utrip and the white, two-piece Ultra II Maxload for senior. I think they swing very similar. If you like the DC, I think you'll love the UII. For my swing, the UII easily outhits my 12" Dudley and Nightmare - each with 200+ hits. The downside for both Mikens is that neither one is known for durabilty. So after about 100 swings on the DC and 30-40 on the UII, I don't BP with either.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I am on my 3rd Miken White DC-41 - 1st bat broke in under 500 swings -2nd bat got to about 900 hits or so - my 3rd bat has a 3'' vertical slight crack and just went over 2000 hits and its absolutely on fire. Would it pass a comp test ?- I would say absolutely not . As far as the white UII EL 2-piece goes - incredible pop and distance no doubt - for me they never went over 200 cuts.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans

I think the miken big cat would be more like the DC. DC is a super maxload 1oz.
Big cat has a 1oz load (think).I use the big cat and the DC. Just bought a Border battle freak for ASA also a 1oz load. The Big cat performance is as good as any senior out there .Have 200 on mine no rattles or webbing.

seniorss

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree on the 2-piece Miken is better than the Dudley. Still have to say my yellow Reebok is my favorite.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
After doing some research on this new Miken SR bat it seems that from what Alan Tanner is saying its the best sr bat he has ever hit for distance,pop and durability and that says a lot coming from a guy who has hit and worked with every bat manufacturer out there. I know I will be getting one for sure.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Alan plays here in FL, his team is Team 1 Miken...I can tell you from playing against him, he knows what he's talking about and he may be Miken bias but him and his team swing the Mikens and kill the ball...if he says it's good I believe him 100%...