my WR's are

Chad 85
Mike Williams (bucks)
T.J. Whoseyourmama

Dexter McCluster who can play both WR/RB

errbin

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I wouldn't sdrop Jacobs right now. They play the Colts this week and they just gave up 250 yards to Arian Foster. Now next week maybe....

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
drop him...colts aren't allowing jacobs to do that this week...

The Colts couldn't stop me from running for 100 yards and now Bob Sanders is probably lost for the season as well. Jacobs is the goal line also and the Colts will be giving up plenty of points. I think we were all better off when you weren't allowed around these parts. :D

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Only value Jacobs has is to Ahmad Bradshaw's owner. Amazing how Jacobs was going in the 4th-5th round and Bradshaw was staying around til the 8th-9th

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
The Colts couldn't stop me from running for 100 yards and now Bob Sanders is probably lost for the season as well. Jacobs is the goal line also and the Colts will be giving up plenty of points. I think we were all better off when you weren't allowed around these parts. :D

awww, another bon fan!

not saying you couldn't, just saying he won't got for 200+ this weekend...he'd pass out from exhaustion before he did...

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans

Jacobs sucks at goalline and short yardage. The dude is 6' 4'' and runs straight up leaving too much to hit. Its a proven fact that Bradshaw scores a higher percentage of his carries from inside the 5 and gets more 1st downs on 3rd/4th and short

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Jacobs sucks at goalline and short yardage. The dude is 6' 4'' and runs straight up leaving too much to hit. Its a proven fact that Bradshaw scores a higher percentage of his carries from inside the 5 and gets more 1st downs on 3rd/4th and short

You are absolutely right, you don't need to convince me of that. Tom Coughlin is the one that isn't buying it. He will still put Jacobs in at the goal line and short yardage situations. He did it last week in fact.

BTW, I will admit I am a little bias since Jacobs is an alumni of my university. That said, I might drop him after the Colts game, but no way I drop him before it.