Show us your HOH

embesh

Addicted to Softballfans
26996238-AF1E-428C-A4E1-FD4CB1B249DA-2062-000001B628537156_zps9a1c3b02.jpg

stuntdoogie

Addicted to Softballfans
Your opinion on this Rawlings custom color pattern...
Im looking to build a Tan with Royal blue lacing Pro504. Wish I could choose Royal Blue welting like the A2K but instead im limited to grey or black and I think grey looks a tad better than black. so after days of messing around with the colors i came up with this.

Thinking of adding Royal stitching on this one:

Royal blue stitching for this one also:

Royal stitching:

Last edited:

Mason4208

Your opinion on this Rawlings custom color pattern...
Im looking to build a Tan with Royal blue lacing Pro504. Wish I could choose Royal Blue welting like the A2K but instead im limited to grey or black and I think grey looks a tad better than black. so after days of messing around with the colors i came up with this.

Royal blue stitching for this one also:

I like this one^^^^. it's a pro1000 not a 504 but basically the same pattern a 1/2" smaller. I think royal on tan looks great.

7B5C1552-C649-459A-823B-86FCCF2B34D8-74059-000020CDE604F0BF_zpsded5802d.jpg

Mason4208

Damn I really like the Blue Rawlings logo but I dont have those options.

I think you should go with royal or tan lace with royal embroidery. But gray welt. Wouldn't look as good with black. Tan glove and tan binding though also. You can always relace it tan to make it not as flashy. But the royal on the tan has a good pop to it.

stuntdoogie

Addicted to Softballfans
I think you should go with royal or tan lace with royal embroidery. But gray welt. Wouldn't look as good with black. Tan glove and tan binding though also. You can always relace it tan to make it not as flashy. But the royal on the tan has a good pop to it.

Not getting any embroidary incase I ever wanna sell in the future...the only blue im adding is lace and stitching, the rest tan. thanks for your help bro.

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up this pro shop 504 from rawlingsgear, and got the hweb from the rawlings return department. It's a camel pro preferred 12.75". Got the camel lace from an awesome guy online, it's only $4.25 for a 1/4"x72", and he charges reasonable shipping rates (hit me up with a pm if you need some lace). Turned out pretty good, it might be for sale soon though, I have too many infield gloves after my rv23 and hoh 50th anniversary purchase. This is one of the best smelling gloves I have ever owned.

img20130425191218.jpg

img20130425191428.jpg

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a PRO504-12SL. I know HM also had a converted hweb, this one would be the second (or maybe third, who knows how many are out there).

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
Just picked up this glove off the bay. It's stamped 12.75, but plays like a 12.5". After searching quite a while, looks like I finally have my infield gamer. Not quite sure what's going on with the model #, but I've seen the mod trap version of this same glove.

wp20130428002.jpg

wp20130428003.jpg

wp20130428004.jpg

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
Not quite sure what's going on with the model #, but I've seen the mod trap version of this same glove.

I owned the mod trap version of this glove a couple years ago & emailed Rawlings to ask that very question. They told me that the "GG" is in the model number because the entire glove is basically made with Gold Glove-grade leather (you can tell by the feel imo).. it was a Spring Training glove and some players requested the GG leather to save weight or some such reason. Anyway, the rest of the glove (lining, welting, etc.) is supposedly made to HOH specs, so they use that to justify stamping it as an HOH.. pretty misleading if you ask me. Nice glove regardless, but it takes away some of the luster when you realize that you're using a Gold Glove.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Just picked up this glove off the bay. It's stamped 12.75, but plays like a 12.5". After searching quite a while, looks like I finally have my infield gamer. Not quite sure what's going on with the model #, but I've seen the mod trap version of this same glove.

wp20130428002.jpg

wp20130428003.jpg

wp20130428004.jpg

I like the labels on here.