Show us your HOH

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been debating this model for months and getting its 13" 1b sister as well. Just can't seem to find one used or under $180 new. How do you like it? Mesh holding up?

I actually just picked it up brand new on Thursday. Hasn't even been on my hand yet. I had the 1b trapper in my hands as well, the profm19mx. I just couldn't do it. I love my jbv-sb and tpx pro trappers too much. :)

Last edited:

grubd

Banned User
I actually just picked it up brand new on Thursday. Hasn't even been on my hand yet. I had the 1b trapper into hands as well the profm19mx. I just couldn't do it. I love my jbv-sb and tpx pro trappers too much. :)

How does it compare size wise to the PRODCTDCC? Measure 13" or bigger/smaller?

ringer83

Banned User
My newly acquired prodctp
2vns9jl.jpg

2ls77g8.jpg

2a4wyog.jpg

grubd

Banned User
This prodctp pictures has been in what 5 threads now? Trying to set a softballfans record, lol

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I love the look of the mesh 302. I think it would make a great pitching glove for me since I dont pitch that much and the pro1000hc isnt quite the shield you need at 45 feet

Mason4208

My camel Omar Vizquel is the soft feather lite stuff but I put some plastic in the thumb and pinky and it's much better. The feel is thick and pattern is great. That custom mesh looks great as well

MontyJack

The Veteran
My camel Omar Vizquel is the soft feather lite stuff but I put some plastic in the thumb and pinky and it's much better. The feel is thick and pattern is great. That custom mesh looks great as well

I also put a new stabilizer in the thumb on my SLCS. The Mesh is a Pro Dept. PRO200. Stiffest thumb/pinky I've ever felt even with the mesh. It also has black Pittards lining.

grubd

Banned User
20131205_011825_zpsmggmzgnl.jpg

My second one. Maybe I will actually play a game of catch with this before I am tempted for the next bat or glove trade, lol.

MaverickAH

I love the look of the mesh 302. I think it would make a great pitching glove for me since I dont pitch that much and the pro1000hc isnt quite the shield you need at 45 feet

Why are you a 45 feet? If you're pitching SP & your at 45', you're doing it wrong......... :nono:

MontyJack

The Veteran
The slcs one the middle one with single post? What is the size? I want that color and web in a 12.25 bad. The mc24 is the closest I can find but not sure if I want the triple crown colorway.

Yes, the single post is the SLCS. It's a Pro200, ordered a 11.5 but plays a little bigger.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Why are you a 45 feet? If you're pitching SP & your at 45', you're doing it wrong......... :nono:

I charge the batter and bark when I pitch. Scares the sheet out of them :rolleyes:

Kidding. I have no idea why I typed 45 feet. I dont think I was even drinking when I posted that :eek:

I just picked this up on the bay. Pro502BF. From what I've found online, 12.25".. Three dots, so 98? Still stiff, surprisingly, even though it came smashed into a box, flat as a pancake. Has some faded ink on both thumb and pinky. Probably put a little conditioner on it soon to clean it up. Any one have any other info? Thanks!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I think 3 dots is 1998. The 502 is the closed back version of the 504 and both, I think, are 12.5" (listed anyway -- doesn't look like 12.5" from the pics).

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The slcs one the middle one with single post? What is the size? I want that color and web in a 12.25 bad. The mc24 is the closest I can find but not sure if I want the triple crown colorway.

Call Bob and order a PRO504. The ones he makes are closer to 12.25".

I think 3 dots is 1998. The 502 is the closed back version of the 504 and both, I think, are 12.5" (listed anyway -- doesn't look like 12.5" from the pics).

Yeah, I'll try and measure it tomorrow. Any idea what this model is worth? I'm not looking to sell at the moment, but may in the future. Not huge fan of the fast back but willing to give it another go. Any info is definitely greatly appreciated.