SIS team edition (USSSA)

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Anyone else swing this bat still? Picked up a cheap one a couple months ago and I'm pleasantly surprised with how it hits. I didn't BP it at all and I MIGHT have 30 swings in games on it, mainly with .52s.

Very, very good bat. I won't say its as hot as the Flex, but for being pretty much right out of the wrapper it has hit some very deep shots. Like all the other 12" Eastons, the sweetspot isn't super forgiving. However, finding the barrel will reward you well. Pronounced endload.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Mix of balls. Get it north of 600-800 cuts.

It can get to Flex range, albeit in a lot more work into it.

Same bat as the Gold Helmer. Those who've been patient with theirs will have a good durable hot bat down the line.

(I ditched mine cause I went to the big barrel EL format out of choice. Might grab a Baker though as all the Bomb Squad bats I am seeing 600+ hits in are getting pretty crazy. Got guys with Kirbys that are gross now too, and a guy who's Gold Helmer is now on his ST100h's level and my Flex's level.)

Also, pronounced EL and those who can swing them, seems to help big time to hit the softer 52's IMO.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I have the OG Torq as well,and I like the SIS team edition better. I know they have the same TCT composite. The Torq feels softer and less responsive to me.

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm liking this one as well. I'm breaking mine in currently along with a CNT + which is still legal here in Mo. I swing my Patriot for instant gratification, but I like where the SIS is headed.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Mix of balls. Get it north of 600-800 cuts.

It can get to Flex range, albeit in a lot more work into it.

Same bat as the Gold Helmer. Those who've been patient with theirs will have a good durable hot bat down the line.

(I ditched mine cause I went to the big barrel EL format out of choice. Might grab a Baker though as all the Bomb Squad bats I am seeing 600+ hits in are getting pretty crazy. Got guys with Kirbys that are gross now too, and a guy who's Gold Helmer is now on his ST100h's level and my Flex's level.)

Also, pronounced EL and those who can swing them, seems to help big time to hit the softer 52's IMO.

I got 2200 swings on my Black and Gold and it is absolutely on Fire.
It is now my Classic M killer.
Im scared it is close to failing compression. I will check next week and see.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Anyone else swing this bat still? Picked up a cheap one a couple months ago and I'm pleasantly surprised with how it hits. I didn't BP it at all and I MIGHT have 30 swings in games on it, mainly with .52s.

Very, very good bat. I won't say its as hot as the Flex, but for being pretty much right out of the wrapper it has hit some very deep shots. Like all the other 12" Eastons, the sweetspot isn't super forgiving. However, finding the barrel will reward you well. Pronounced endload.
Is the Flex really that hot?

nike17

Rec - talent but I play D
What would a fair price on the SIS Team Edition (USSSA 26 oz with 150 swings, both bar codes but no receipt) be?

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Terry has been on here a while, hitting bad bats as far as anyone swinging good ones. Everything is hot in his hands!