Skilled Pitchers Only..

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes sir....oldie but goodie..was asked if I had a pitching vid so i posted it..don't post on it..it'll fade out..

StealthyGuy

Addicted to Softballfans
Only been following recently, but damn key, dem some tight phiten necklaces you got son lol do what you do kid. Seriously though, keep this stuff coming. Funny as hell

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ****ing stop already. You are beyond terrible!

James you have been hating since day 1 for some apparent reason..Normally if I don't like something I stay away from it..Sorry I offend you w/ my weak since of humor or whatever you would call it...loosen up! It's just a game ..

Superspyer

Addicted to Softballfans
James you have been hating since day 1 for some apparent reason..Normally if I don't like something I stay away from it..Sorry I offend you w/ my weak since of humor or whatever you would call it...loosen up! It's just a game ..

It's not a game to him key! Amazing how people click on links that they know they aren't going to like. I mean I don't like to see people taking dumps so I don't click on a link saying " look here I am taking a dump". Keep it up keylonnie. Some people actually prefer the monte python view of softball.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not a game to him key! Amazing how people click on links that they know they aren't going to like. I mean I don't like to see people taking dumps so I don't click on a link saying " look here I am taking a dump". Keep it up keylonnie. Some people actually prefer the monte python view of softball.

Lol!! Well said!