So.Cal Free Agent List

heat11114

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a girl or girl/guy combo for Fountain Valley coed at Mile Square Park on Tuesday Nights. Season starts end of August. Pay to play. Approx 50$/per person. SingleWall league, Steels allowed. PM me if interested

Riggerman740

Brauers Softball, Wrecking Ball Softball
Name: Zach is Riggerman740
Position: Anywhere but pitcher, and I'm a lefty
Skill level: Rec or E. Tagged Rec in Wa
Dates: Can play every night. Looking to play while I'm down here for work. Sounds like I'm here until November.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for 2 guys for a MLS tournament at Hart park in Orange. Saturday 8/12/17. Pay to play.

Need a 1B/C/EH and a OF. If you can pitch too that's always a plus. hit me up. Gracias!

Party mafia

Name: Zach is Riggerman740
Position: Anywhere but pitcher, and I'm a lefty
Skill level: Rec or E. Tagged Rec in Wa
Dates: Can play every night. Looking to play while I'm down here for work. Sounds like I'm here until November.
There is a meetup that play every saturday afternoon @ 12:40pm to 3:30pm Juarez elementary school.
Same meetup play in ocean beach Robb field @ 5:30pm on Monday and Weds night.
2633 Melbourne Dr
San Diego, CA 92123

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Looking for 2 guys for a MLS tournament at Hart park in Orange. Saturday 8/12/17. Pay to play.

Need a 1B/C/EH and a OF. If you can pitch too that's always a plus. hit me up. Gracias!
daaaaamn Daniel. those are exactly the spots I love to play. wish I was going to be around. good luck man

LuDan

Addicted to Softballfans
Luther Daniel
C-Level
Days to Play: Open
Position(s): Pitcher, 1B, C, 2B
678-576-5871

Have a girl as well who wants to play
Days: Open
Position(s):1B, C, RF

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
PSTS Chino Hills BLD Aug. 26th

Any interest in putting together a free agent team for this. It's the night of the McGregor fight, so keep that in mind.

garsha20

Name: Ray, username : garsha20
Position: OF/2nd base/ pitcher
Skill level: Rec. / E / D
Dates available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and with a few days notice available for any tourney around the southern CA area.
Playing area: leagues/ riverside, perris, rancho, Temecula, Redlands
Tourney/ anywhere around southern CA

I also have a net and a bag of balls for BP whenever anyone wants to get out there

OsoBlanco

Name: Mike, username : OsoBlanco
Position: 3B/SS preferred, can play other spots if needed
Skill level: D
Dates available: Looking to play another league weeknight (beside Wed.) or weekend tournaments

Last edited:

Crazyblutes

Addicted to Softballfans
Laguna Hills men's league starting Tuesdays Sept 12th, $40

Looking for a P or two, other positions welcome to inquire.

PM your details, thanks.

digboy1

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for players for friday nights in Costa Mesa

Mens D league

Starts this week, run thru 1st week of dec, depending upon weather

singlewall white steel is gtg.

Thanks
Chris

BigStiffie99

Lance
1st and outfield
Rec/E/D
Avaliable Mon-Thurs and every weekend. Look to get in on some more tournament!!!
Live in Riverside

I will travel for tournaments!!!

Ballin21

Manager
I know this is the free agent list, but I've been looking to BP some where near Pomona/Racho area. Pm me if you are willing to let me join.

-Thanx Ballin21

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
I know this is the free agent list, but I've been looking to BP some where near Pomona/Racho area. Pm me if you are willing to let me join.

-Thanx Ballin21
We hit about once a week either in Eastvale or Chino...pm your name and # and I'll let you know when we go

Dmartinez2

Name: Daniel
Position: SS, 5man, 2nd, outfield
Skill level: C, D, also played military A
Looking to jump on a tournament team in the chino, riverside , westcovina area
Willing to tryout
Text 626-430-1138

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
Name: Daniel
Position: SS, 5man, 2nd, outfield
Skill level: C, D, also played military A
Looking to jump on a tournament team in the chino, riverside , westcovina area
Willing to tryout
Text 626-430-1138
If you can make it out to Washington Park in Pomona on Thanksgiving morning, there's a superdraft 1 pitch tourney. Every skill level there, Conference guys down to rec. Usually field 6-8 teams, done early. It would be a good spot to get scene and shake some hands.

FranDog33

Coach
Name: Justin
Position: anywhere in the infield, can't pitch though
Skill level: Rec./ E / D
Dates available: All week, I have a rotating schedule but can make a majority of games.

Playing Location : South Orange County, looking to play leagues/tournaments that allow composite bats; everything around here is single-wall only.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Name: Justin
Position: anywhere in the infield, can't pitch though
Skill level: Rec./ E / D
Dates available: All week, I have a rotating schedule but can make a majority of games.

Playing Location : South Orange County, looking to play leagues/tournaments that allow composite bats; everything around here is single-wall only.
check out Lake Forest sports park. Lots of mens leagues there

gitsum

Addicted to Softballfans
City: West Hollywood
Type: Co-Ed
Looking for Ladies / Guy-Girl combo
Night: Monday, Starting April, 2nd
Cost: Sponsored (you don’t have to pay!)
Positions: Any, but flexibility a plus.
Bats: Single Wall

Competitive team is looking to fill out roster for fun, laid back team. Our teams have won league and tournaments in the past. Looking for a like-minded players.
Defense is more important than your hitting (We have players who will pick you up.)

Team is sponsored and will receive Jersey to wear.

Fel92585

City: West Hollywood
Type: Co-Ed
Looking for Ladies / Guy-Girl combo
Night: Monday, Starting April, 2nd
Cost: Sponsored (you don’t have to pay!)
Positions: Any, but flexibility a plus.
Bats: Single Wall

Competitive team is looking to fill out roster for fun, laid back team. Our teams have won league and tournaments in the past. Looking for a like-minded players.
Defense is more important than your hitting (We have players who will pick you up.)

Team is sponsored and will receive Jersey to wear.

Where do you mainly play tournaments?

gitsum

Addicted to Softballfans
Where do you mainly play tournaments?
The sponsored teams were mostly ladies teams with their boyfriends/husbands tag along for co-ed tournaments. So all around California/Nevada/Arizona. Breast cancer tournaments, and the occasional All World Sports tournament. Sponsor is willing to shell out some money if it can sustain a team. I got them to sponsor us because the remaining few are on this team.

Fel92585

The sponsored teams were mostly ladies teams with their boyfriends/husbands tag along for co-ed tournaments. So all around California/Nevada/Arizona. Breast cancer tournaments, and the occasional All World Sports tournament. Sponsor is willing to shell out some money if it can sustain a team. I got them to sponsor us because the remaining few are on this team.

I currently play coed & mens in Soca area and looking for a tournament play. Play Outfield primarily.

RECKLESSxRUBEN

Name: Ruben username : RECKLESSxRUBEN
Position: OF/PITCHER
Skill level: Rec. / E / D
Dates available: VARIES FROM WEEK TO WEEK. I PLAY LEAGUE WEDNESDAY, THURSDAYS OCCASIONALLY, FRIDAY CO-ED
Playing area: leagues- SO BAY(CARSON/TORRANCE/MANHATTAN/HERMOSA)
Tourney/ anywhere around southern CA

I have girl also if needed for co-ed couple league/tourney