So whats your top 5 ASA bats??

dhark

Dont play any ASA but do have an OG extended just in case!! Dont follow ASA bats but what would you say are the top 5 right now??

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
This damn ? or this type of ? is asked way 2 much!...but here this is mine 4 performance wise...

1. Voltage sb73v
2. Demarini Phenix
3. Og Flex/ Og Extended
4. Anti Virus
5. Reaper

Pretty sure this is how i would rank them but it may change a lil if i thought about it more though...

kielowens

Addicted to Softballfans
BEST LEGAL 04 STAMP
og extended
og senior rip it
Combat antivirus
rd 28
easton stealth scn5 or 9 the same bat to me different color
og flex

NEW ASA BATS
new asa stealth speed ( do not know how it passes new specs)
new bh speed
I also like the frenzy line from mizuno but they didnt last long
Freak 98
Viscous

just my opinion. We play asa leagues but play 1.2 ASA Tournaments.

dcz3

Its been a month or two since I last saw a thread like this, but to answer your question:

1 - SCN9
2 - OG Extended
3 - OG Flex
4 - Fully Loaded Anti Virus
5 - Mutant 98

dhark

Relax guys I am sure this has been asked before I am no newb!!!!!! Just dont even pay attention to ASA bats and it has changed soo much in just the past yr or so!!

ar2x7

Substance & Style
1 - SCX3
2005_easton_synergyext.jpg

2 - SCN3
2006_easton_cntflex.jpg

3 - Recoil
2007_mik_recoilasa.jpg

4 - SCN9
2008_eas_scn9.jpg

5 - SSR2
2010_easton_ssr2.jpg

AZWldctFan

The Wide Shortstop
When I compiled the softballfans.com bat review data last month and tossed out all post ABI bats, I came up with this...

1. 2005 Easton Synergy Extended
2. 2007 Miken Recoil Maxload
3. 2006 Easton Synergy CNT Flex
4. 2008 Easton SCN9 Stealth
5. 2008 Demarini Juggernaut

sungus77

Addicted to Softballfans
When I compiled the softballfans.com bat review data last month and tossed out all post ABI bats, I came up with this...

1. 2005 Easton Synergy Extended
2. 2007 Miken Recoil Maxload
3. 2006 Easton Synergy CNT Flex
4. 2008 Easton SCN9 Stealth
5. 2008 Demarini Juggernaut

those reviews dont include no 1: voltage.

something about it being a SA bat so i guess protectionism prevents it from being included. ive owned or swung 1-5 on your list and nothing compares to the voltage.

Last edited:

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
In no particular order

Recoil
Freak 98
Anti Virus
OG Flex
OG Extended

Though I've never swung a Reaper. I've seen one swung by an opponent, but it didn't really impress -- though that may have been user error.

AZWldctFan

The Wide Shortstop
those reviews dont include no 1: voltage.

something about it being a SA bat so i guess protectionism prevents it from being included. ive owned or swung 1-5 on your list and nothing compares to the voltage.

Is it true the Voltage only costs $1 per hit?

rme0018

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
man i love seeing easton taking at least 3 of the top 5 spots in most of the peoples picks LOL:D

Prox3

1- SB73V - Not an opinion, a fact.

Te rest are just my opinion and experience.

2,3,4 are interchangeable based on the type of bat you like. They are SCN3, SCX3, and SCN9. I prefer the SCN9.
5 - Black Reaper

Last edited:

brewcitydude25

Addicted to Softballfans
1- SB73v, it's in a league of it's own

2- Freak98
3- OG Ext/Flex
4- Reaper
5- Any broken in Mayhem, AV, NRG...

Third

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn near any decent composite bat can be the truth if you use it enough. Remember, the SB73V was a log when it first came out. Hell, I believe the sorry ass green Nexus would open up just as much if people put the time in. Folks give up way too early on bats. I had a Recoil that I was hitting amazing bombs with until it broke. Got another one and put tons of hits on it and it's still a log. Just gotta keep working on it. Personally, outside of the Ultras, I believe most bats are within 10ft of each other. I have a TPS Response (SB404)which is not composite that I would challenge any ASA bat with. Still confused on how ASA banned that and not the Damn 06 Flex or SB73. Go figure.

yeah kinda heard bout this bat, kinda like a unicorn though right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
Voltage, SCX3, SCN3-8-9, freak98, Catty, Mut98, JHMut98, AV, Recoil, RD28, SSR2, SRV3, Reaper, Rush98
Break in one of these, and it doesn't matter.