Socal December BP

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the view from our early morning BP sesh. About 65° @11am :cool: how's the East Coast fellas? Haha idc that the image is huge, just makes it easier for yall to see the beautiful weather.

20121208_113805_zpsadf914d7.jpg

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread is a couple years late. I can't even remember the last month we weren't hitting outdoors, it's been awhile.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
love living in socal! buddy and i hit in my backyard cage for a couple hours yesterday too!

sbritt

Extra Hitter
East Coast is fine right now on the coast of NC in Dec. past 2 weeks been a high of 67-74 and lows in the nights of 57-62

Houdini5150

Addicted to Softballfans
how many balls do you guys hit per at bat and how many people do BP? Usually hit a little over a dozen from a bucket... Field some balls and take turns hitting and pitching.

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
how many balls do you guys hit per at bat and how many people do BP? Usually hit a little over a dozen from a bucket... Field some balls and take turns hitting and pitching.
We have a bucket of about 3-4 dozen mixed balls that we each take turns hitting. We usually only have about 2-4 guys out for BP. We like to keep the group on the smaller side so that everyone gets a few rounds at bat and are not just standing around shagging balls all day. Anything over 5-6 guys is pretty much a waste of time imo.

MPT23

Putting on the foil

My usual group consists of 4-5 regulars and we go 25-30 pitches per round. 2 or 3 rounds each. When jackrook and i used to BP together, we would just go 2-man and hit 50-60 pitches each or whatever the bag had in it. We are a couple of BP maniacs !

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
40 mixed balls....usually just bimmerpilot and i. we split the lot and go 2-3 rounds. lunch break for him is the key for duration

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
1 California natural disaster every 10 years > 1-4 Florida natural disaster EVERY YEAR!

Cali wins!

Most of our disasters are fires anyways. You easily have 12-24 hours notice to get the EFF out of the way before it hits. If you live by the coast, your 99.99999% likely to NEVER be in a burn zone anyways.

rlt01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Delete this thread now. It's freaking snowing here and this pic doesn't help my softball withdraws. Recovering addict here. Lmao