Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

D-ROCK13

grenade.jpg

jkwoody22

League ball huer
259E50B2-D58C-4F32-BD67-24C9A5D03FB2.jpeg
This color scheme, black flag style, green knob/endcap maybe, 12.5 3/4 endload or progressive endload up to 1oz in the heavier

D-ROCK13

That was the only picture of a grenade, mid explosion, I could find anywhere. More just to show the idea then for actual art work

D-ROCK13

The grenade idea was to symbolize the common 450ft "bomb" we see talked about on the forum too often

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I'll start off by saying that I think another EL model is a mistake. I'm whatever on the name but highly suggest the weighting to be balanced and 13.25 due to the SKY HIGH demand on the Canadian FF. There are plenty new Eastons with EL that are getting ready to hit the market hard (Vet, Firm, fab 14, etc) in addition to the other EL models that are already out. I'd fear that another EL model would just get lost in the shuffle.

Can't be denied that Bal demand is there.

just my .02

Joker

make something unique like the honey badger, a 12.5" balanced bat. as far as i know easton has never made this bat. all the other stores are making endloaded exclusives, SBF should be the balanced exclusive maker

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Never thought i'd say I agree with Joker.... so I wont. He agrees with me since I said it 1st :)

I say long barrel, though.

Country469

If the demand was really that good every manuf out there would make that bat, btw. There is reason the market is flooded with EL bats.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I'll agree to disagree.

Just saying that if you line up all of the current models right now and post the same price, I bet a CA FF is gone in seconds.

Not talking about my preference, I'm talking about what would sell.