For Sale Some oakleys for you and your girl.

MaXXXed_Out

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys like the title says I got some oakleys for sale. Trying to get my bro that lost his leg in iraq some gear. Prices i think are fair. Please dont low ball as it is going to my brother in law. Will make a deal on all of it if you want it all. They are all brand new. First pair up is a pair of hijinx. They are the tortoise brown. Sold shipped. Next is a pair of polarized eyepatch 2. They have the tortoise frame as well. 85 shipped Next is a pair of women's polarized disobey. Have a brown and tan frame. 70 shipped Next up is a pair of women's polarized script. They have a black frame. 70 shipped.
4ec7c3c4.jpg

Next I have 3 pairs of goggles. 2 men's and 1 women's. Dont know the models but the black pair is polarized. Black pair 65 either of the others 55.
fc0b052c.jpg

Next up is a couple of other Oakley things. Got a pair of Oakley gloves size large. 45 shipped or a watch. Needs a battery. Sold shipped.
ade264ca.jpg

Also have a white Oakley polo that I will throw in for 15 extra with anything bought. Size I believe is xl. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

jwhitman36

don`t run on me
White Oakley goggles are Wisdoms, middle are Stockholms and black are Crowbars. Great deal on the crowbars, wish I had cash for them!

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
pm hedge...i know he's been looking...but doesn't come to this section much...