South Carolina

Donald/CTS#33

Addicted to Softballfans
Shout out to all of the Carolina teams that came over. Defenitely some great teams from that area.

Pic-O-Dixie
Many thanks to Pheasy, Connie, & Randy for there hard work this weekend. Competition was very strong in each part of the bracket and there were a lot of good ball games. Thanks to everyone for there support and I am already making some plans for the 2016 Pic to improve the environment even more. Special shout out to Tiny and his crew for vending, CSC, Softballwire, Papa Johns for help sponsoring the event. My goal is to continue to grow the sponsorship so we can continually tweak the prize package for the players coaches.

Men's
1. Hemphill
2. Gutterworks/D&D Grocery
3. Team 615
4. Country Fresh

Women's
1. Bounty Hunters
2. Low Bobs/Louisville Slugger

Highest finishing D Team-Team 615
Highest finishing E Team-Rock Fitness

Winners of bat raffles for admission
Jolly-Solway
CBC#23

Coach Raffle
Lady Team 615

SC NSA

Starting Player
The NSA Battle at The Border is one of my Favorites as a director...Normally have around 70-80 Teams and a good chance for teams to get out early and see how they do! The Firecracker is also fun to run with Normally some great teams getting on a roll for the States and worlds. The Freedom Winter World is always a great showing

TurboTex

Addicted to Softballfans
What up, fam.

I'm moving to Columbia, first of August. Where can I play around here? Tourney ball isn't an option for the fall, due to work schedule, but I could use a league hookup.

I appreciate any info, in advance.

Leftie22

Star Player
Bump. Its the week of the firecracker, this does not need to be below anything else in the softball community this week lol.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree the Firecracker needs some conversation.

A) 13 in the D1 is an incredible turn out.
B) This should provide some insight into how the States will go.
C) Any idea who Lewis's Lawncare will have?

Leftie22

Star Player
I agree the Firecracker needs some conversation.

A) 13 in the D1 is an incredible turn out.
B) This should provide some insight into how the States will go.
C) Any idea who Lewis's Lawncare will have?

Yes. Great turnout. I'm sure Wayne will come fully stocked as well since this is a paper roster festival tournament. One or the best tournaments SC holds every year. I just hope I'm recovered from 14 games this past weekend. Legs are torched today lol

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
ha ha ha. Man I had the opposite weekend after the 1 pitch. i sat in the car from 10am till 8:30pm Saturday, and then got up Sunday and did it again. So I'm just today able to stretch out my legs.

I loved that 1 pitch though. We definitely need to keep that team together.

I can't wait for this weekend to get here. It should be a lot of fun with some really good games. Hopefully we will play as well or better than we did this past weekend.

Leftie22

Star Player
I can't wait for this weekend to get here. It should be a lot of fun with some really good games. Hopefully we will play as well or better than we did this past weekend.

Yall definately have a great group of guys together and good chemistry. Just tell Mac to not hit it so hard at me anymore lol

Thanks Nic. That group that was there Saturday is the group that I've been trying to get on the field for almost a year. Was it mac or baker bc both of those guys hit it entirely too hard.

Leftie22

Star Player
Thanks Nic. That group that was there Saturday is the group that I've been trying to get on the field for almost a year. Was it mac or baker bc both of those guys hit it entirely too hard.

Mac is the one hitting knuckle balls to me out there. Tell him I have a lazy eye and cant see those well lol

Mac is the one hitting knuckle balls to me out there. Tell him I have a lazy eye and cant see those well lol

Lol. Yeah it's no fun when he's hitting the ball like that. This past weekend the guys said that he would **** the ball to right and his next at bat smash it. I'm sure he will hit a few more at you if we see y'all. We're bring our roster from Saturday plus Jon jon's brother chris.

bigdog2003

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody interested in playing league ball in Newberry? We play 2 nights a week most weeks. Season starting this week.