Spark

smeinders

Manager
To all you guys that love to drink energy drinks, you should try this product. It is the best energy drink on the market. It not only gives you healthy energy through vitamins and a sugar-free blend of high-quality ingredients, but it lets you focus. You will be at your sharpest on Spark. AdvoCare has pumped 21 vitamins, nutrients & minerals into this formula and they all come together to give you the most advanced energy drink in the world. No crashing! Avoid the crash that goes along with Red Bull, 5-Hour Energy, Rockstar, Monster, Full Throttle, Amp and other drinks. If you need a pick-me-up in the morning or in the middle of the day for a meeting or a butt-kicking work-out, Spark is for you. There are plenty of great AdvoCare Spark flavors to choose from, you will, no doubt, find one that you love!

You can see the flavors and purchase it here

https://www.advocare.com/11101595/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2096&id=E&flavor=L&size=C

pm me if you have any questions thanks!

smeinders

Manager
No schemes, it is about the products and helping people become healthy. It is just like buying products from any other vendor. There is an opportunity to become a distibutor and get a discount off the products, but by no means do you have to.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Tell me more!
No, wait, don't. Sounds too much like aforementioned pyramid.

smeinders

Manager
Tell me more!
No, wait, don't. Sounds too much like aforementioned pyramid.

It is no different than going to a GNC or Complete Nutrition and getting their "frequent buyer" card that you get a discount each time you buy. No pyramid stuff, no obligation to buy or sell anything! You go to the previous listed website and buy top of the line supplements if you want to purchase something.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
my wife is an advocare sales rep...it's exactly like a pyramid scheme......because it is one

in this dudes defense, it actually is a pretty good energy drink and the cheapest alternative i know of.......basically a buck a serving whcih is peanuts compared to retail in a can.

plus, there's decent margin to be made.....wife teaches aerobic classes 3 times a week to 2 differnet groups......our advocare bill per month is right around a grand and you "can" make double if your goal is to make money......also has the protein, the fat burners, the helen hunt, the glutamine, the multi-vite, the sharon stone etc...

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
It is direcet sales but only a pyramid s hems if you want it to be. I keep it on the shelves at my gym because it's good stuff and it works. People keep buying it because it works. If they want to cut out my retail margin and just become a rep themselves to save money that's fine with me and definately smart on their part. I don't push it. The business side is there if you want or just use the products. Really up to the individual.
I personally love the spark and the muscle fuel.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
It is direcet sales but only a pyramid s hems if you want it to be. I keep it on the shelves at my gym because it's good stuff and it works. People keep buying it because it works. If they want to cut out my retail margin and just become a rep themselves to save money that's fine with me and definately smart on their part. I don't push it. The business side is there if you want or just use the products. Really up to the individual.

i'm amazed it took this long for a powder form energy drink to come out......

it's amazing, the wife proabbly teaches 50 people total and i bet 35 are on it.......

smeinders

Manager

This is what I was trying to get accross to everyone. Thanks! All of the Performance Elite products are good, and I love the Spark also.

smeinders

Manager
I haven't tried the mass impact yet. I am using the Muscle Fuel, Muscle Strength, Muscle Gain, Argenine Extreme, and Post Workout Recovery and they haven't let me down yet.

munglaw

Here for the abuse
My wife takes the Pro and the Go from Visalus and she was a Spark junkie for quite some time. I have tried both of them and I think the Pro is pretty solid. Seems like some of the private gyms around here are replacing Advocare and Herbal Life with Visalus....for what it is worth.