Squeaking?

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a BMB-L form Bullets57 the other day and already love it. But there is a leather squeaking coming from the heel when I close it or shoe shine it. Can I expect that to go away over time? I sthere something I should do to it other than just use it?

BTW, I started working on an A2K today and my friend and I both agreed that as nice as it is, the BMB-L feels nicer on the hand and we can't see how it loses out in hardly any way. Nice work!

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
I did condition it and it soaked it up in about 5 hours. I don't think it had been conditioned before. As Bullets#57 said, it is hardly broken in. I'm really liking it. I didn't want a closed back but this one feels good and it plays the size I wanted.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
I did condition it and it soaked it up in about 5 hours. I don't think it had been conditioned before. As Bullets#57 said, it is hardly broken in. I'm really liking it. I didn't want a closed back but this one feels good and it plays the size I wanted.

You need yourself some boob lube. ;)

Bullets#57

Never had anything on it. I break mine in al naturale. ;)

And the back is like nothing I ever used before. I always used open backs (lol) but the back on the BMB is phenomenal.