Starting a thread for Hunting equipment for sale

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't we all?

There's one about an hour away from me used for $600...I know new they are about $850...would you pay $600 or would you go lower? I really can't afford that. I offered $450 b/c he didn't have a price, and he came back w/ 6.

Lwa42

There's one about an hour away from me used for $600...I know new they are about $850...would you pay $600 or would you go lower? I really can't afford that. I offered $450 b/c he didn't have a price, and he came back w/ 6.
That sounds a bit high. Maybe i am wrong. Have you checked 24hourcampfire.com? There is somebody on there with refurb's i think. I can't remember how much they were but its worth a look.

alot 2 sale rifles and muzzleloaders on here

What do you mean? Do they charge now or are you talking about shipping?

Lwa42

This guy has had several listed. He may be worth contacting. Not sure if he has exactly what you want or not.
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f40/wts-wtt-zeiss-4x14-5x50-z1000-target-turrets-65735/
Dang, jus missed this deal. not sure about you, but a few marks don't bother me.
http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...ue/Re_Zeiss_3_5_10x44_duplex_reti#Post4802402

Here are the sites i check. You may already be on there but just trying to help
24hourcampfire.com
longrangehunting.com
opticstalk.com
samplelist.com

Willisjw1205

Starting Player
i got a rossi 308/20gauge combo. dont really kno how much id say atleast 200. cse ur gettin 2dif barrels! and got a muzzeloader w a scope that is nib!

fallsparky

Addicted to Softballfans
i got a freak plus 27oz and maniac 484 black an red asa bat 28oz an jeff hall red an blue with valid return looking for a nice 270 or 30.06

Last edited:

terryracing86

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a late 2010 or early 2011 Athens Accomplice 34 in all black. g5 peep, dloop and a sling. 28.5" draw and 70#. very smooth shooting and looking bow. selling only cause ive got a deal to shoot for HCA this yr so needs the funds. i would do bare bow for 525 tyd or add a 4pin viper sight, 5 arrow quiver, 4 gt 55/75 arrows with wraps and blazers, a 4" stab, and a octane hostage pro rest for 625 to your door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pm for pics or lmk your cell # i can send either way